<3 </3

Got air conditioning?

Hell yeah. 1 100.0% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]
This poll closed on August 8, 2006.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 >

HELL YEAH cheese_whine
yea I live in New york, and it is hell!!!! and I have to be outside in it all day for band!!!
I have so much melanin in mah ashy black skin that I didnt even notice it was "hot" ninja
deva_louise
Now Ive been noticing how its been over here in the east and the people in New York is just suffering. Now I live in East Detroit and its been 100 degrees here too a few times I don't even what to walk the distance between the house and the car cause its so damn hot. Any one else suffering from these hellishly hot days?
california is being like that too... but we have the beach xp xd
[ Symbiotic ]
It's been 112 for the last week and a half over here.
eek If you don't have air conditioning Im gonna pray for you sweatdrop .
It's been raining most of this week, but for the last few weeks here in the UK it's been horribly hot. We're really not prepared for this global warming crap; hardly anyone has air conditioning, and the houses aren't built with keeping cool in mind.
soiherduliekmudkips
I have so much melanin in mah ashy black skin that I didnt even notice it was "hot" ninja
well Im black and I still think its too damn hot Im sweating as I type and I DO have Air conditioning albet it sucks but it air cold anyways.

Bashful Cat

Its as hot as ******** here in SC.
Yes.
I have an outside school too, so it's gonna suck changing classes.
Where I am it been 103-105 for 2 weeks
Really now. It isn't that bad.

So long as you have AC....
Yeah, for the past two weeks it's been hellsihly hot and super dry (No real significant rainfall since early July) where I live. The temperature has been about 100 degrees, even at midnite! plus with the high humidity, it feels like it's almost 110-125 degrees outside. They say the heat wave is supposed to end tomorrow, but that's what they said 2 weeks ago, so I doubt it.

2,450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I live in Canada. It's HOT. In southern Ontario, at least. But today there was a tornado warning, and I've never seen a tornado here in my life.

It's supposed to rain all tonight and tomorrow.
And for anyone who believes Canada lives in igloos, I'll tell you that it's been 45+ degrees. That's well over 100, if I am correct. <3

But yes. Air conditioning. And I went fishing yesterday :]
Last week it was up to 114 degrees here. But it's cooling off finally.
It had finally got half way cool where Im at I checked it three timee the first time I checked it it said 86 the second time it was 88 and the third time it was 89. thats Crazy for ya it probably says 96 by now. rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff