Welcome to Gaia! ::

http://divinewh.im/s/1.1T_1S.N_1c_1V.a_1Z.1T_1p_19.Q.M

if you can get +4 Expert charm or an empty 3 slot charm this is an easy to make Adrenaline pierce set

some guns to look at:

Thundacrus Rex: 204 attack, natural 10% affinity, 3 pierce lv1 and 2 pierce lv2

Aquamatic Needler Barrel: 96 attack, 2 pierce 2 (one slot)

Blizzard Cannon Stock: 3 pierce lv 2 and 3

300 attack before power charm, before power talon, before Adrenaline, before power seed, before mega demondrug

318 with powercharm+talon

324 with a demondrug

336 with power seed

436 with adrenaline+2

every affinity hit (which is at 30%, optimum effective rate) your attack power is 525

keep in mind that pierce level 2 hits up to 4 times and level 3 5 times, all coming from 525 attack power - this absolutely shreds through monsters

Quotable Browser

You're definitely in the wrong neck of the woods darling.
Miss Bianca LoveGood
You're definitely in the wrong neck of the woods darling.

everyone loves a good damage formula

Victory

strikes me as ffxi bullshit but i don't know what it is
ecstasy frost
strikes me as ffxi bullshit but i don't know what it is

i could have gone more in depth with the damage calcs on specific hitzones for specific monsters using the Pierce Boost damage multiplier but its a lil late~

Liberal Capitalist

Dude no, you have to get 1000 ELO and over 500 wins that are more than your losses by 10%.

You play Cait or Kog M'ah so you can have 650 range.
Your skill points go E, W,Q,Q,E,Q,R,Q,E,Q,E,R,EE,W,W,R,W,W

Your build will be
Doran's , boots, Dorans, BG, B.F., a scepter, IE, now build your zeal. more life steal is needed

You're a squishy. Grab a Banshees

Whats your enemies tank's armor at? less than 100 get Cleaver. More an 100 get Last whisper. If they have more than that.... you should probably have had 9+ armor pen. runes. O:21 D:9 U:0

Aim your 7th attack for the right enemies or else you're a nooblord

Watch your mana. It sucks. Don't spam. Lvl 1 you get 80 damage for a trap. Good. If they have armor runes, you should be asking yourself why you are targetting them.

Avoid any and all CC. It will eat your skin.

......idk .... Im not good at this game
Zilyhoo

Dude no, you have to get 1000 ELO and over 500 wins that are more than your losses by 10%.

You play Cait or Kog M'ah so you can have 650 range.
Your skill points go E, W,Q,Q,E,Q,R,Q,E,Q,E,R,EE,W,W,R,W,W

Your build will be
Doran's , boots, Dorans, BG, B.F., a scepter, IE, now build your zeal. more life steal is needed

You're a squishy. Grab a Banshees

Whats your enemies tank's armor at? less than 100 get Cleaver. More an 100 get Last whisper. If they have more than that.... you should probably have had 9+ armor pen. runes. O:21 D:9 U:0

Aim your 7th attack for the right enemies or else you're a nooblord

Watch your mana. It sucks. Don't spam. Lvl 1 you get 80 damage for a trap. Good. If they have armor runes, you should be asking yourself why you are targetting them.

Avoid any and all CC. It will eat your skin.

......idk .... Im not good at this game

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas