Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Noob

7,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
So, I'm watching this movie, and I gotta admit... It's exactly the same as my friend's reaction to the original advertisement that aired during the last super bowl. Upon seeing the advertisement, he said, "Holy s**t, was that a transformer, riding a dragon, with a sword?!" It's literally the only proper reaction to this movie.

It's so convoluted, so random, and so jam packed with crazy fight scenes that are partially comical that I can hardly tell which way is up. The opening scene is literally forgotten until about 69% of the way through the movie.

The plotline is literally the same subplot that we've had for the first 3 movies, but now it's actually the main focus: humans are mad at the transformers, both autobots and decepticons, so they're hunting them down.

But now we have even more racist adaptations to robots. There's literally a fat, bearded, cigar smoking armybot that took Ironside's place, a duster wearing, smg wielding, mobster like bot, and there's even a japanese accented samurai robot. It literally looks like a samurai with a metal, human, face.

And now we have some kickass dinobots. Who are actually pretty funny to watch. Cause they s**t on everything.

OG Noob

7,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Big Tipper

Seraphiel The Forgiving
Kush God
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

OG Noob

7,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Marc Demaco
Seraphiel The Forgiving
Kush God
User Image

Bearded man with the long hair takes the win.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff