Welcome to Gaia! ::

In other news, music, movies, TV shows, and radio broadcasts can still be downloaded all over the internet for free.

Anything that puts a dent in the entertainment industry is a good thing.

I'm glad that the music industry is being driven into the ground because of the internet, for two reasons.

One, because I hate almost all music. I don't have a favorite band or song, and I don't listen to music recreationally.

Two, because anything that doesn't make people like Mariah Carey, Britney Spears, The Dixie Chics, 50 Cent, hell, all popular singers, millionaires, is a good thing.

Oh and also, America Idol is the worst abomination to ever be on television. Why would anyone want to watch American Idol when they could be watching a new season of 24, which has absolutely no singing at all.
    Wow bitter against the rich. I like it. Will you be the father of my children?
I agree. The entertainment industry has garnered a startling amount of money in the past century.

I remember when music was only for nobles.
neutral

You know, there IS music outside mainstream. Decent music.

It just takes a little more digging.
If you don't like it, don't listen to it. :'D
Vicious
In other news, music, movies, TV shows, and radio broadcasts can still be downloaded all over the internet for free.

I'm glad that the music industry is being driven into the ground because of the internet, for two reasons.

One, because I hate almost all music. I don't have a favorite band or song, and I don't listen to music recreationally.

Two, because anything that doesn't make people like Mariah Carey, Britney Spears, The Dixie Chics, 50 Cent, hell, all popular singers, millionaires, is a good thing.

Oh and also, America Idol is the worst abomination to ever be on television. Why would anyone want to watch American Idol when they could be watching a new season of 24, which has absolutely no singing at all.

wtf
you're happy about a "dent in the music industry" because you don't have a favourite band?

who cares if people listen to britney spears
Xamael
I agree. The entertainment industry has garnered a startling amount of money in the past century.

We should make musicians work for petty wages like Mozart did.

That way they'll abuse themselves so that they'll die much earlier, which will help fix our Social Security problem, and then when they die, I won't have to see any R.I.P. threads because no one will know who they are.
It's been out of business for years.
But yet it's still there.
Yeah.
It's a zombie store.
erinmid
Vicious

wtf
you're happy about a "dent in the music industry" because you don't have a favourite band?

who cares if people listen to britney spears

I don't have a favorite band because music in general is garbage, and really should only be a backdrop to something that's on a screen, like say, a movie.
You sir, have the lamest arguments I've seen so far in a wannabe discussion.
Any business that sells CD's to my favourite bands/artists deserves to be out there. Support the music, buy their albums.
Vicious
Xamael

That way they'll abuse themselves so that they'll die much earlier, which will help fix our Social Security problem, and then when they die, I won't have to see any R.I.P. threads because no one will know who they are.
"We"? You humans leave me out of this!
I heard about that when I was working the other day.
I work at a Borders, and we got in an entire shipment of Tower Records stuff.
We weren't allowed to put it out on the floor.
.:: I agree with you, but for a different reason. it's about time music stopped being about sex appeal, money, and what sells. if the record companies were completely destroyed and forced to rebuild their empires, and rethink their operations, maybe some of those decent indie bands with unique sounds would get a go. ::.
Vicious

rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces