Welcome to Gaia! ::

So in my science class we will be working with our partners taking care of a cutout of a baby's face. We will start with 20 points, any negetive comments made whatsoever, you get points deducted. What do you guys think? I think if my partner lets me name one of the babies, i'll name it Bob, Mike, Shirly, or Tre`.

What do you think for names and the assignment in general?
..Sounds freaky.

sad
When we disected fetal pigs in biology last semester, our teacher made us name them so we 'bonded' more with it.

Bond... with a dead baby pig? Sorry, I don't want to be connected with something that smells horrid and that I have to cut open.

We named ours Wilbur... lol.
Its A Llama Cio~
..Sounds freaky.

It sounded fun by the title, but then you just killed it.
The assignment sounds rather dumb. I think that each of you should have to take care of an egg for a week. If it gets broken then you fail the assignment. That's funny...seeing people walking around with eggs.

As for names you should name it something unusual. Don't do one of the run of the mill names...do something creative like Flynn.
I think you are a genius. ;D
Name the kid "Failing grade" surprised
Negative comments about what?
MetallicaIsMyAntidrug
It sounded fun by the title, but then you just killed it.
yeah not so much and u scare me lol
Oh, we did a baby project last year.

We were paired off with a quarter and a paper of information. We'd have to flip a coin to decide what the baby would look like.

We kinda cheated though. xD We ended up with a REALLY ugly baby, and I was like,"Um.... heeey.. you know what.." -rips up paper- "...ooops.. I lost our information. We'll have to start again."
Funny my teacher told me that in 6th Grade. It freaked me.
zb603
Negative comments about what?

About my spouse, my children, or any of my childrens' friends or their parents.
I thin kyou should have to take home one of those stupid babies where you stick a key in them when you cry. Most kids had them one night or tops the weekend. LOLOLO. Me being the lucky kid I am, I had it for President's Day weekend-Four days, three nights.

That was VERY unpleasant. mad
Blackberry Sage
When we disected fetal pigs in biology last semester, our teacher made us name them so we 'bonded' more with it.

Bond... with a dead baby pig? Sorry, I don't want to be connected with something that smells horrid and that I have to cut open.

We named ours Wilbur... lol.

oh.my.god.

eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out