Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

BRAVADO. AN EMOTION THAT TENDS TO GET ME INTO MORE AND MORE TROUBLE EVERYDAY. IT ALL STARTED WHEN I WAS EXITING TEH STORE HAVEING BOUGHT AN ICE CREAM. A FEW BULLIES CAME OUT FROM THE ALLEY NEXT TO ME AND STARTED TO HARRAS ME. BEING THE MACHOESQUE MAN I THOUGHT I WAS I STARTED TO MOUTH OFF. THEY TOOK IT PERSONALLY AND A FEW SWINGS WERE SWUNG. I HIT THE LITTLE BROTHER OF THE MEANEST GUY IN TOWN. NEEDLESS TO SAY I WAS SCARED SHITLESS. THEY RAN OFF.

THE NEXT DAY, I WAS IN MY ROOM PLAYING A GAME WHEN A ROCK FLEW THRU MY WINDOW. I GRABBED IT AND RAN OUT SIDE. THE SAME KIDS CAME ON THEIR BIKES. I THREW THE ROCK AND HIT THE SAME KID FROM YESTERDAY. NOW IM HERE NOW AND THEYRE ALL OUTSIDE WITH STICKS. THEY WANT ME TO COME OUT. WAIT, THE PHONE IS RINGING. ITS A TELEMARKETER. HMMM, HEY GD SHOULD I CHANGE TELEPHONE CARRIERS?
Oh no is pikachu gonk
throw a stick and hit the same kid as yesterday
Yoda is a Playa Hata.
You should go outside, with a shotgun, and see if they come back.
right.....
LESSTHANPEZ1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
gonk
Sprint offers a lovely long distance plan.

By the way, grab a bat or something, go outside and start swinging.
Holy Unnecessary Caps Lock, Batman!

Lonely Borg

xboomx
throw a stick and hit the same kid as yesterday
You are from 4chan arn't you?
thats why te godess made swords, bucky.
dirty old sod
You are from 4chan arn't you?

Then it would have been "I, ANONYMOUS, WHOLE HEARTEDLY GUARANTEE THAT MY GARGANTUAN PHALLUS WOULD HAVE DECORATED THE..." Etc etc random rubbish. George Zimmer, mens warehouse, guarantee.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff