Welcome to Gaia! ::

history of's Wife

Big Noob

i just had my period aa couple days ago but theres nooooo way its not comin again like rn bc y cramps r soooo bad an im so emotional omg i cried 4 like hours last nigth

Wheezing Noob

ugsum
i just had my period aa couple days ago but theres nooooo way its not comin again like rn bc y cramps r soooo bad an im so emotional omg i cried 4 like hours last nigth
i knew i was gonna get my period but i still caved and ate all the chocolate i had in one go nd now i'm in so much pain and i knew this would happen but i still let it happen
nd
i hate everything
zanisuu
midsummerpuck
cry

I hate cramps. Do you take birth control though? That's done WONDERS for my cramps. But I have PMDD, so my cramps would last all day and i wouldn't be able to stand up and they would give me fevers. Basically my first day of my period looked like a birthing scene from some old west movie where the mother dies afterwards. Like I'd scream and writhe and everything.

So...you know....you could have that.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
true story i had an exam on my birthday nd also started my period that day??? i spent the whole morning of the exam in bed waiting for the pain to end even after taking painkillers, i puked, i cried a little, i had to have help during the exam bc i was in so much pain

my mother still won't let me try birth control evil evil evil
emotion_donotwant

What is wrong with your mom? It is seriously the miracle pill. Birth control solved all my problems. Like now I hardly get cramps at all and my period lasts 2 days instead of 9. The stuff is free nowadays, so why not take it?

history of's Wife

Big Noob

zanisuu
ugsum
i knew i was gonna get my period but i still caved and ate all the chocolate i had in one go nd now i'm in so much pain and i knew this would happen but i still let it happen
nd
i hate everything
ughhhhhhhhhhh im so sry!!!!!! get more!!! get chcolate hard candies i know they suck but its pretty hard to eat them all at the same time so theyl lastt awhile!!

Wheezing Noob

midsummerpuck
zanisuu
midsummerpuck
cry

I hate cramps. Do you take birth control though? That's done WONDERS for my cramps. But I have PMDD, so my cramps would last all day and i wouldn't be able to stand up and they would give me fevers. Basically my first day of my period looked like a birthing scene from some old west movie where the mother dies afterwards. Like I'd scream and writhe and everything.

true story i had an exam on my birthday nd also started my period that day??? i spent the whole morning of the exam in bed waiting for the pain to end even after taking painkillers, i puked, i cried a little, i had to have help during the exam bc i was in so much pain

emotion_donotwant

What is wrong with your mom? It is seriously the miracle pill. Birth control solved all my problems. Like now I hardly get cramps at all and my period lasts 2 days instead of 9. The stuff is free nowadays, so why not take it?
super conservative and religious and she forgets that after i've taken my arthritis med, i'm not allowed any more pain meds so pain is always inevitable
crying

Wheezing Noob

ugsum
zanisuu
ugsum
nd
i hate everything
ughhhhhhhhhhh im so sry!!!!!! get more!!! get chcolate hard candies i know they suck but its pretty hard to eat them all at the same time so theyl lastt awhile!!
okay i will try!!! thank u nd i hope u feel better <333
zanisuu
midsummerpuck
zanisuu
midsummerpuck
cry

emotion_donotwant

super conservative and religious and she forgets that after i've taken my arthritis med, i'm not allowed any more pain meds so pain is always inevitable
crying
I come from the same kind of a background and my parents were staunchly against it first. But then they saw that it really did me a lot of medical good and now they're fine with it. I dunno. At this point, if you're in that much pain, just hide it. You will feel light years better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff