Welcome to Gaia! ::

Your boyfriend or girlfriend wants something you find disgusting.

RUN! 0.17948717948718 17.9% [ 7 ]
Try to play along. 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 9 ]
Stay and have them make up for it later. 0.20512820512821 20.5% [ 8 ]
Just say no, and expect them to completely forget about it. 0.38461538461538 38.5% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
1 2 >

Necrophiliacs: Why not have her take a freezing bath, and use lotsa lube?

Gay men: Why not just bang a chick up the butt while she wears a strap on? Or the other way around with strap on.

*****: Plenty of adults chicks out there looks, and sound like prepubescent girls... And midgets! Bet me money you haven;t had thoughts about banging a flat chested midget instead.

Gay women: There are lots of feminime guys out there. Wouldn;t one of them work just as good?

Straight people: What if the person you love wanted a gender change, but still loved you and still wanted to be intimate with you?

Everyone: How can you say no to the person you love? How can you be willing to give you life to this person and let your worlds unite as one, but be unwilling to satisfy their most deep and intimate desires?

How can you love so completely, and still not give of yourself ever completely?
The question that ******** irritates me the most-"What are you doing?"
Well ******** what does it look like? mad
Red_Pipes
Necrophiliacs: Why not have her take a freezing bath, and use lotsa lube?
*****: Plenty of adults chicks out there looks, and sound like prepubescent girls... And midgets! Bet me money you haven;t had thoughts about banging a flat chested midget instead.

I is tell you, even though I is necrophiliac *****, I is not have received these questions for often.
c(8
Only morons ask those questions,
and only morons answer them neutral
There is no such thing as a stupid question. Just the stupid people that refuse to answer them.
c(8

teehee, that's pretty funny.

JoIly Douchebag's Widower

Aged Poster

Red_Pipes
There is no such thing as a stupid question. Just the stupid people that refuse to answer them.

The hell there isn't...
Red_Pipes
There is no such thing as a stupid question.

Questions with answers that are extremely obvious are stupid, as they waste people's time.
Mechanism
Red_Pipes
There is no such thing as a stupid question.

Questions with answers that are extremely obvious are stupid, as they waste people's time.

you ppl amuse me.

Wheezing Smoker

They are all cheap alternatives.

Gay men don't just want someone with a p***s, they also happen to be sexually attracted to all the other features the male gender have.

***** are also attracted to innocence, it isn't just about the fact the girl looks like 10, there is other stuff to take into account.

Feminine men don't have vaginas.

Forget it im not gonna defend my thread or the questions.

If you just came in to insult the first post and be ignorant, then you can leave.
kiake27
you ppl amuse me.

Why's that?
Red_Pipes
c(8
Is your mom's v****a larger than 3 inches in diameter?

Answer please rolleyes

JoIly Douchebag's Widower

Aged Poster

c(8
Red_Pipes
c(8
Is your mom's v****a larger than 3 inches in diameter?

Answer please rolleyes

You don;t have to be in this thread. If you think I'm asking dumb questions just leave and dont come back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff