Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just wanted to ask, what do you guys think about peope who are online all day...

Sometimes I feel like when I log in then log out, then log in again, it's the same exact people who are constantly online.

I mean I will never post any names, but...don't you have anything to do. Even I, a loser ginger with crooked teeth and society-blamed misunderstood depression can log off to do some chores, or hang with my boyfriend, my family, his family, volunteering, etc...

So I just wanted to ask because I wonder. I really am not trying to be mean. Please don't think that. I'm just asking.

Unstoppable Phantom

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
You don't need to post names. I'm sure we all know who you're talking about. The least they could do is take a six hour break to do something else.
Offiser Wolfgang
You don't need to post names. I'm sure we all know who you're talking about. The least they could do is take a six hour break to do something else.
I feel like the majority staying constantly online is girls. That could just be me though.

Unstoppable Phantom

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Notorious Nalionui
Offiser Wolfgang
I feel like the majority staying constantly online is girls. That could just be me though.

You might be right actually.

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

I'm on a lot myself, or at least the comp is. I do other things then come back.

Dedicated Cutesmasher

are you really a loose ginger?

Hilarious Autobiographer

wait
we can leave this place? emotion_kirakira
Offiser Wolfgang

I concur.
God-the-almighty
I see.
half the time i'm logged in but not even on so it will just log me out automatically.
hue hue hue
Personally, I feel you should take one of the o's out, and then put an r at the end and I'd say that's me. At least until I live my life wishes.

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

Notorious Nalionui
God-the-almighty
I see.
I'm also disabled, until I got my wheelchair I couldn't walk very far. Now I should be able to get around.

Fanatical Phantom

I'm online all day because I have nothing better to do - I finished college but haven't started at my new job yet, so I'm at home all day. And in my spare time, I just watch TV and use my laptop.

Dedicated Cutesmasher

Notorious Nalionui
hue hue hue
Personally, I feel you should take one of the o's out, and then put an r at the end and I'd say that's me. At least until I live my life wishes.

no i like what i said better
Repeat The Message
wait
we can leave this place? emotion_kirakira
Hahahaha *Hearts*. Yeah it turns out they're letting us all free.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff