Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think I'd go with my friend Mark.

He'd get there are just go "Bring it OOOOOOON!"
Booshka
River City Sex
The term you mean is Off-collar. And It wasn't. I was just trying to give reasons why some might be in hell even though they don't have to be. Don't disect everything someone says as being rude or offensive or a lot of people are going to offend you. I have no clue why someone might head through hell. But Some people might have a damn good reason, and then theres some ******** crazy bitches. And again, It wasn't just the Firey Brimstone Place I was talking about. There are realworld hells. the Vietnam warzone was called "Hell" by many soldiers when they returned to the states.

plz

The way I interpreted your thought was the actual Hell that Christians say is the worst place you could ever be. I don't know about you, but eternal pain and suffering sounds pretty bad to me. arrow idea

I could have swore it was Off-Collar because really, Off-color makes no ******** sence unless it comes down to being racist. Like your saying. "That was so not expected of you, what? are you black now?" Insinuating that certain colors of skin result in a diffrent way of talk.

Oh well learn something new everyday.
I don't really think Hell would be all fiery and heavy-metal-full or anything like that.
I think it's more psychologically haunting than fiery and burningly haunting.

I mean, honestly, you are in hell for a reason, right?
Then couldn't the Devil, or the guy down there use this against you? As an eternal psychological torment?
Or maybe use problems from your living days against you in the same way.

And no fire, please talk2hand I'd rather there be a mysterious foggy lake that I sit in a chair hovering over, with no dead people in it, but a massive killer fish that leaps out and tries to bite me but fails every time, rendering me eternally fearful and insane from the fear and scaredness.

Through the fog would come words of the bad things in my life, but not good ones, bad words.

That is what I think hell is.

And who to take? Steve Erwin all the way, baby!
"Crickey! It's a whopper of a fish! If you look on the sides, you'll see it's got some killers of sharp teeth..."
If hell did exist, as someone else pointed out I doubt it would be better then earth. But I would drag my cousin Terence down with me, I guess.
dude... I own What Dreams may come... It's a sick movie... just thought I'd get that off my chest... phew... that was hard
cscull12 is right, hell wouldnt stand a chance against us!!!!!
Anybody I liked well enough to want with me, I'd like to much to drag them to Hell.

Spoopy Mystic

14,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Mark Twain 100
[OriginalSin]
I think I would take GD regular Curiously High, because I think it would be funny.

Also Id take George Bush...... hell He's going there anyway Id just be saving the ferryman time.

Hey, I'd be taking This guy, and Farookh, if Farookh existed, and we'd have lots of fun.

In hell.

Together.

xX-Stacyx's Wife

Snarky Vermin

49,690 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I'd take a bunch of people I didn't like, then ditch them there.
Id go with my friend Ronnie. Even though he would probably piss his pants. He's a little p***y, but a good friend.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff