Welcome to Gaia! ::

TonkaTruck
Eclipse of Shadow
TonkaTruck
Eclipse of Shadow
Just because it has died with people near you doesn't mean that it is dead all across North America. You base off your facts of perception. I know the trend still exists. I win.

So you win because you failed to bring up any actual facts?
Give me a bunch of ******** real situations you've been in and I'll shot them out of the sky as fast as the time to post again timer expires.
You very first point was bisexuality is a trend.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1) - Cite This Source

–noun 1. the general course or prevailing tendency; drift: trends in the teaching of foreign languages; the trend of events.
2. style; vogue: the new trend in women's apparel.
3. the general direction followed by a road, river, coastline, or the like.
–verb (used without object) 4. to have a general tendency, as events, conditions, etc.
5. to tend to take a particular direction; extend in some direction indicated.
6. to veer or turn off in a specified direction, as a river, mountain range, etc.: The river trends toward the southeast.

So even by the definition of this word, no matter the reasoning behind people becoming bisexual, if there are many people doing it, then its a trend. I'll use my own perseption as evidence. I'm a very well connected individual, I don't have a very large school. I do know that a very large portion of these students feel an inclination to say yes when you ask them "Are you bisexual." Taking that at face value, I'll call it a trend.

FYI I win.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I wanna girl with lips like morphine...

And how many is that out of the who knows how many people in America?
Not that many when placed in that context.
Yes, kids use it as a weapon to get parents angry
Yes, there are kids who use bisexual to get into a group.
Yes, its happened before.
The main part of the trend is over, now all you got is the kids who are still clinging to the said trend, like it is with every trend.

But lets not fight over this now, but don't be going around saying "YOU FAILZ" without a actual arguement about why I fail.

Sadly, I got to log off now. Bedtime sad

...blow a kiss that leaves me gaspingUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It still is a trend. Just not necessarily for all of North America. It is a "trend" (by definition, it is) at Eclipse's school. He wins. Now go eat rusty nails.
Eclipse of Shadow
TonkaTruck
Eclipse of Shadow
Just because it has died with people near you doesn't mean that it is dead all across North America. You base off your facts of perception. I know the trend still exists. I win.

Give me a bunch of ******** real situations you've been in and I'll shot them out of the sky as fast as the time to post again timer expires.

–noun 1. the general course or prevailing tendency; drift: trends in the teaching of foreign languages; the trend of events.
–verb (used without object) 4. to have a general tendency, as events, conditions, etc.
6. to veer or turn off in a specified direction, as a river, mountain range, etc.: The river trends toward the southeast.

So even by the definition of this word, no matter the reasoning behind people becoming bisexual, if there are many people doing it, then its a trend. I'll use my own perseption as evidence. I'm a very well connected individual, I don't have a very large school. I do know that a very large portion of these students feel an inclination to say yes when you ask them "Are you bisexual." Taking that at face value, I'll call it a trend.

FYI I win.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I wanna girl with lips like morphine...

And how many is that out of the who knows how many people in America?
Not that many when placed in that context.
Yes, kids use it as a weapon to get parents angry
Yes, there are kids who use bisexual to get into a group.
Yes, its happened before.
The main part of the trend is over, now all you got is the kids who are still clinging to the said trend, like it is with every trend.

But lets not fight over this now, but don't be going around saying "YOU FAILZ" without a actual arguement about why I fail.

Sadly, I got to log off now. Bedtime sad

...blow a kiss that leaves me gaspingUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Genius

4,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
TonkaTruck
Eclipse of Shadow

FYI I win.
Error_Code_680
TonkaTruck
Error_Code_680
I love you.

my place 2nite, k?

'kay.

Can I come? (we can share♥)
The Forsaken Angels
"You're just a boy with the chemicals."

I don't do it to fit in.
If I did, I wouldn't be aroused at seeing a guiy with an erection.
Or seeing the actual erection.
Or anything else of that nature.
And I wouldn't have this wonderful image of Johnny almost naked and hig rather impressive, even while flaccid, wong pressing against his boxers while he pelvic thrusted at the front of the school.
Guys simply turn me on almost as much as girls do.
I'm not confused. I know exactly why the turn me on. I want that sucker in my mouth. And I'm not doing it to fit in, also because only a few people even know I am bisexual.
I don't tell people, because of that very reaction this thread is about.
And because I'm ion a very Christian town to throws trash and the likes at gay/bi people.

"I thought he was meaning here but I'm not sure."

Nice.

Lady with cheesy dip, I'll bring the chips and the ectasy.
Everyone else, keep posting while I search for another thread to make a thread about XD

"You're just a boy with the chemicals."

I don't do it to fit in.
If I did, I wouldn't be aroused at seeing a guiy with an erection.
Or seeing the actual erection.
Or anything else of that nature.
And I wouldn't have this wonderful image of Johnny almost naked and hig rather impressive, even while flaccid, wong pressing against his boxers while he pelvic thrusted at the front of the school.
Guys simply turn me on almost as much as girls do.
I'm not confused. I know exactly why the turn me on. I want that sucker in my mouth. And I'm not doing it to fit in, also because only a few people even know I am bisexual.
I don't tell people, because of that very reaction this thread is about.
And because I'm ion a very Christian town to throws trash and the likes at gay/bi people.

"I thought he was meaning here but I'm not sure."
like everyone was bi for a day then they werent then on again off again s**t! im not bi thats pretty damn crazy to fake ur sexuality to fit in

[.Mr.Sunshine.]'s Husband

5,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
TonkaTruck
Yuserneim
TonkaTruck
Yuserneim
how may years do you think that confussion can last? rofl

Sexuality Confusion can occur for up till a long a** while.
However therapy usually fixes it out a lot better then trying to deal with it yourself.

Well I think that confusion only last until you are unsure about yourself
And that’s it, that is the end of confusion 3nodding

You're talking about sexual confusion in teenagers by causes of puberty and such.

I was talking about sexual confusion caused by trama.
My bad sad

hahahah sorry
I didnt understand you rofl
sorry
yay.

i though that i was bisexual for a while there, but then i realized that i was just a stupid confused teenager who has an open mind.
yeah.

caturday, dude, my cousins are coming over, and they're gonna KILL me because they are INSANE.
TonkaTruck
NekoFelis

I want your sperm. domokun

my place 2nite.

Awesome. I'll bring the cheese dip.

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
***** Sr.
TonkaTruck
***** Sr.
It's a trend.

"Confused"=Horny as hell.

Bring on your weak a** lasers.

I'll use my can of winsauce.

The Confused part has nothing to do with sexual drive. In teenagers its caused by puberty and their hormones are all over the place. Read a book once in a while on it, it helps.

The girl in your sign has a n****e on the side of her breast...or a giant zit..with a giant circle around it..

Then why is it, that all the bisexual people I meet, are attention whores and whores(like sex-with-lots-of-people-whore)?

And I wouldn't know which boob sign you were talking about because I have a randosig.

Then obviously you are meeting the wrong people.
Not all bisexuals are 'whores'.
I happen to be bisexual and I find it really degrading to hear that because I happen to have a girlfriend I love very much. I'm not sex hungry or attention needy. So that is not true for everyone.
NekoFelis

my place 2nite.

Yuserneim
TonkaTruck
Yuserneim
how may years do you think that confussion can last? rofl

Sexuality Confusion can occur for up till a long a** while.
However therapy usually fixes it out a lot better then trying to deal with it yourself.

Well I think that confusion only last until you are unsure about yourself
And that’s it, that is the end of confusion 3nodding

You're talking about sexual confusion in teenagers by causes of puberty and such.

I was talking about sexual confusion caused by trama.
My bad sad

TonkaTruck

There is none. Get over it.
Yes, there WAS a trend. However it died who knows how long ago. Just the fact of the matter is everytime it gets brought up you guys think you know everything about bisexuality you always go:
"THEY ARE FAKING IT BECUZ THEY WANTS TO FIT IN!!!"

Bullshit GD.
I know you are better than this.
I am not saying this hasn't happened, but most of the time it doesn't happen. Bisexuality is confused teenagers who haven't fallen in step with their sexuality or is just plain true bisexuality or is confusion caused by childhood trama and such.

Give me a situation and I'll blow it out of the ******** sky with my ******** lazer.

Discuss:
The non-existant BI Trend.
Internet keeping things running long after its dead
Caturdays coming up, whatcha gonna do?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces