Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I wanna girl with lips like morphine...

There is none. Get over it.
Yes, there WAS a trend. However it died who knows how long ago. Just the fact of the matter is everytime it gets brought up you guys think you know everything about bisexuality you always go:
"THEY ARE FAKING IT BECUZ THEY WANTS TO FIT IN!!!"

Bullshit GD.
I know you are better than this.
I am not saying this hasn't happened, but most of the time it doesn't happen. Bisexuality is confused teenagers who haven't fallen in step with their sexuality or is just plain true bisexuality or is confusion caused by childhood trama and such.

Give me a situation and I'll blow it out of the ******** sky with my ******** lazer.

Discuss:
The non-existant BI Trend.
Internet keeping things running long after its dead
Caturdays coming up, whatcha gonna do?

...blow a kiss that leaves me gaspingUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I love you.
Error_Code_680
I love you.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I wanna girl with lips like morphine...

my place 2nite, k?

...blow a kiss that leaves me gaspingUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gay is the new trend.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
TonkaTruck
However it died who knows how long ago.
the bolded part is why people still treat it as a trend

if we don't know it died, how did it die
I liked the gay trend.
It was a little bit funner.
neutral
TonkaTruck
Bullshit GD.
I know you are better than this.

rofl
TonkaTruck
Error_Code_680
I love you.

my place 2nite, k?

'kay.
Nah, it's definitely something people do to be seen as cool by those around them.
marry me, please? heart
A kudos to you, good sir.
Celibacy now.
It's still very much alive.
It's a trend.

"Confused"=Horny as hell.

Bring on your weak a** lasers.

I'll use my can of winsauce.
Oh, here I thought you meant beastiality.

If only that was a trend.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces