Welcome to Gaia! ::

Grow a pair and sac up. Either that or hide under the covers til morning.
Hmm..sounds like a Poltergists...spirits like that wil do whatever it take to let you know that they are there....try having someone look up the history of that place..that might help.
If you need me, I'll be hiding in the closet. Toodles!

Hygienic Genius

Morluna
Nindan
It's just mice o.o

Mice don't rattle floorboards with their tiny mouse footsteps! >.<

Awesome: Hahah, good idea...
Then it's a huge mutant rat o.o
There are two types of ghsots:

Friendly ghosts that play with your emotions. (Hapiness, comfort etc.) (Don't be wrong about this please)

Total a*****e ghosts who try to scare you. (Mother ********)

I'm so getting haunted tonight. I think I have a ghost that tries to scare me, sometimes the spirit DOES get to me. I don't know why.

Also, sometimes the spirit drops things on me, cups, dishes, shampoo bottles etc. What a ******** b***h.
velvetchiharu
OscarWilde
I've heard that ninjas can very much maneuver like ghosts. beware of sharp flying object-like things.

yah the loud bang technique is their most secret of secretive attacks.
i dunno where that came from man..sorry.

Ninja's are humans also, never forget that.
Zenieth
There are two types of ghsots:

Friendly ghosts that play with your emotions. (Hapiness, comfort etc.) (Don't be wrong about this please)

Total a*****e ghosts who try to scare you. (Mother ********)

I'm so getting haunted tonight. I think I have a ghost that tries to scare me, sometimes the spirit DOES get to me. I don't know why.

Also, sometimes the spirit drops things on me, cups, dishes, shampoo bottles etc. What a ******** b***h.

I find it's when I'm most fragile. I've lived witha few spirits all my life, normally, I can handle it. A couple times.... I haven't been able to. And the second you get scared - they have control over you. Don't get scared.
Nindan
Morluna
Nindan
It's just mice o.o

Mice don't rattle floorboards with their tiny mouse footsteps! >.<

Awesome: Hahah, good idea...
Then it's a huge mutant rat o.o

gonk gonk gonk

Tahatan: Well, I live in Charleston, South Carolina... ghost capital of the ******** world... and this house is pretty old... like everything in this city. So odds are... it has a history.

Stealf: Thanks, I'll remember that. Don't get scared, don't get scared don't get scared...

Heheh, really they don't so much scare me as startle me... I've come across spirits before and I've handled it okay... but when they come out of nowhere and you're all alone... that's not fun.
OscarWilde
velvetchiharu
OscarWilde
I've heard that ninjas can very much maneuver like ghosts. beware of sharp flying object-like things.

yah the loud bang technique is their most secret of secretive attacks.
i dunno where that came from man..sorry.

Ninja's are humans also, never forget that.

not if they die and become alien ghosts! scream
[ F A N B O Y ]
Have fun with that! 3nodding
I love your signature... it made me feel happy when I was down just now! gonk heart

Back on topic:

I had some weird stuff go on too... but I don't have the proof to confirm whether or not it's supernatural stuff or not. ):
Morluna
I'm all alone in my house and I'm very creeped out by the noises I keep hearing. First, I was cleaning up around the kitchen when I heard a loud bang in the hallway. I didn't know what the sound was so I went to see. The light fixture mounted in the ceiling has just fallen out of the ceiling and is now hanging by the wires. Now I keep hearing footsteps on the back porch that just keep going on and on and on with no end. They're also very rhythmic... a set pattern... not like anyone actually walks... It's really creepy and I'm all alone and I'm scareded and AGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Save me GD? gonk

i have ghosties in my hosue too!!!!!!! i hear them all teh time. eek once i woke up in the middle of the night and saw someone walk in my sisters room and i called for them and they didnt answer so i went in there and nobody was in there eek eek eek
overactive imagination?
Netalyia
Morluna
I'm all alone in my house and I'm very creeped out by the noises I keep hearing. First, I was cleaning up around the kitchen when I heard a loud bang in the hallway. I didn't know what the sound was so I went to see. The light fixture mounted in the ceiling has just fallen out of the ceiling and is now hanging by the wires. Now I keep hearing footsteps on the back porch that just keep going on and on and on with no end. They're also very rhythmic... a set pattern... not like anyone actually walks... It's really creepy and I'm all alone and I'm scareded and AGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Save me GD? gonk

i have ghosties in my hosue too!!!!!!! i hear them all teh time. eek once i woke up in the middle of the night and saw someone walk in my sisters room and i called for them and they didnt answer so i went in there and nobody was in there eek eek eek

eek
Morluna

Save me GD? gonk

well if all that is true you should get rid of them...unless you want them there....send some positive energy into you and command them to leave from your house....you can most likely get rid of them....if that doesn't work....try something else
Take a s**t in your hand, then rub it on your face. That will surely keep them away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff