Welcome to Gaia! ::

SamaraKitsune
Very few actual goths exists and only in their photoshoots too.

Unless you're in a corset and have lace and silk and other expensive s**t on...YOU ARE NOT GOTH in my book. Simple as.

I'm not annoyed at goths. I'm annoyed at wanabes. Its impossible to actually be a constant goth unless you have a lot of money, which teenagers don't have. Only people in jobs do, and most of those can't be goths because most respectable jobs mean natural hair colour.

I'm afraid goth is more than a bit of expensive clothing.
Anyone can go out and buy a corset and some long lacey skirts and call themselves "goth"

Doesn't mean they are.
SamaraKitsune
Very few actual goths exists and only in their photoshoots too.

Unless you're in a corset and have lace and silk and other expensive s**t on...YOU ARE NOT GOTH in my book. Simple as.

I'm not annoyed at goths. I'm annoyed at wanabes. Its impossible to actually be a constant goth unless you have a lot of money, which teenagers don't have. Only people in jobs do, and most of those can't be goths because most respectable jobs mean natural hair colour.

So your idea of goth is fashion. Hmmm, interesting. Way out of the ballpark, but "interesting". wink
What really amuses me is "indie" kids. To even claim that, essentially means that you were not signed to a major label. It's kind of sad that people are so obsessed with classifying themselves.

One day, at school, I had a CD out on my desk, and this kid picks it up and reads the song titles. He promptly said, "You're emo"

It made me laugh a little. Label me how you see fit, I'm not going to own it.
I always talk to them.
It's always been more of personal thing to me. I make all my clothes and take pride in them. I wear black cuz it suites me. I'm always honost, Ialways give it to you straight,none of that soft s**t takes to long and it doesn't help, I'll always state my opinion as truth to my self and information to you. I just see it as the way I think. Bold and serious. Some people think its a way of attrtacting attention. confused Don't judge everyone by what you here or see. Get in thier face and say 'Well what do you really think?'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff