Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  The zoo

Whore count.

+1 1 100.0% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
< 1 2

kayyo
I'm not allowed to go to the zoo anymore because I used to run out in the middle of crowds and start screaming for animal rights. Sure their being pampered like babys, but it's kinda weird to take them form their natural habitat and force them in a small area, bing fed what the people think they like.
Good-bye
-Yoru

Um, zoos help keep animals from going extinct.
I love zoos
so much.

I can't wait untill the waether is nice enough
so that I can go to the zoo near here
almost every week.
Lord Shampoo
They won't let me back in the zoo.

I kind of feel bad for the parrot..if I had any idea that its a** was so small...well...things would be different...i can tell you that.

The parrot went 'splodey? D:
im an animal lover but i really dont like zoos!
the poor animals are cooped up in there going mad form being away from their natural habitat. no i really dont like zoos

domokun
xx
Im going to work there someday. And volunteer in an animal shelter.
argh_imapirate
im an animal lover but i really dont like zoos!
the poor animals are cooped up in there going mad form being away from their natural habitat. no i really dont like zoos

domokun
xx

What about endangered species?
I like the Arctic Wolf did you know the Arctic Wolf is able to tolerate years of sub zero temperatures, up to five months of darkness a year and weeks without food the Arctic wolf lives in one of the few places on earth where it is safe from the greatest threat of all man.Arctic wolves inhabit some of the most inhospitable terrain in the world.In April the air temperature rarely rises above -22 F.The ground is permanently frozen. The Arctic wolf is one of the few mammals that can tolerate these conditions.Details of the animals life through much of the year are virtually unknown.Wolves usually live in small packs or family groups consisting of a breeding pair, their pups and their unmated offspring from the prior several seasons.If you want to know more then tell me have a nice day ladies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff