Welcome to Gaia! ::

cuttIebone's Widow

Aiosco
Oh my gawd thank you, I know this guy who is constantly doing this s**t he'll s**t on people and pick fights but when anyone calls him out he just acts like they're the ones being irrational.
it's crazy
i can never help but wonder whether people who do that kind of thing could have slight developmental problems
it's basic cause and effect & the relationship between insult and defense is almost impossible to misunderstand so?????
People just can't stand being wrong.
Or admitting that they're shitty.
I've had relatives do this

my aunt was texting a bunch of friends and family that I was a sex offender, and then she sent me some nasty messages about it and said to stop my "harry potter witchcraft"
I told her word-for-word in one message: "you may need to stop reading children's books"
and she told me that I was getting all bent out of shape for nothing and that I need to see a shrink because I'm so out-there

I was just like
b***h you just told me to stop being harry potter so who needs to see a shrink? lmao

cuttIebone's Widow

D CuIt
cuttlebone
D CuIt
cuttlebone
D CuIt
i have a problem with this problem
i have a problem with you!!!!!!!! surprised

tru

nah not this particular problem but i know like way too many people who hear constructive criticism and take it as an affront to their existence
constructive criticism is diff than insults but i get how it relates, yeah
sometimes even constructive criticism can be out of left field and unsolicited and weird though, come to think of it

i know someone who will ask for my help then get mad at me for giving constructive criticism

like how u gonna be mad at me cuz you ******** up and im telling you how to stop ******** up ????
ya that's shitty

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces