Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Citizen

MrMajiru
paul777
MrMajiru
I'd get tattoos too.. But the ones I'd want, I'd rather have a job instead.
why would you work for someone that would judge you by your appearance ?
Because in modern day society, that's all that we can expect nowadays.
we ? do you have a mouse in your pocket ? my hiring practices are solely based on education, experience, charisma, and personality, if I were to hire based on how a person looks I would be out of business...js
paul777
MrMajiru
paul777
MrMajiru
we ? do you have a mouse in your pocket ? my hiring practices are solely based on education, experience, charisma, and personality, if I were to hire based on how a person looks I would be out of business...js

what sort of work do you do
jw

Hygienic Citizen

mojo so dope
paul777
MrMajiru
paul777
MrMajiru

jw
I'm a wholesale flower vendor, and partnered up in a couple of other ventures.
paul777
mojo so dope
paul777
MrMajiru
paul777
MrMajiru

jw
I'm a wholesale flower vendor, and partnered up in a couple of other ventures.

ohhh
as long as you're happy, making money and can have tattoos at the same time

4laugh

Friendly Smoker

I have a few tattoos
My next one is going to be a memorial one for my dad
mojo so dope
duldol
mojo so dope
duldol
LOL WHAT?

that makes no sense silly haha wtf

you just need to make up your mind and find meaning for the placement of the tat and the tat design 3nodding in my opinion at least

lol i basically mean
if i think oh this will be cool
but when i'm 30, i want something i think is a bit cooler, i'm gonna feel like wtf
now i have no place for this because i thought that THIS was cooler back then

idk it makes sense to me

gonk can you see into the future though? do you plan on regretting your tattoos on your 30th birthday? gonk

you can just get that cool tattoo idea somewhere else. i mean idk i dont regret my tattoo, i actually try to live a regret free life, tattoos are permanent so regrets are useless, imo

not regret, never
just if i were to get tattoos, and later on decide that i want another tattoo, but all the places i would want a tattoo are covered and thought this idea was REALLY cool, i'd just feel like oh well i guess i should've thought about this a little more

it's basically like having money, and you want to buy so many things
and you end up at this store by the time you have only a few dollars left and it's over your budget and you can't get it but it's just there for a limited time, you'd automatically wish you had looked there first

except you can take those things back, not with tattoos

does that make sense? lol

not really
i think you should just go get your first tattoo and decide from there but don't get a tattoo for the wrong reasons, just because you want to look "edgy" or be "cool" or be different.
think about it plan it out.
the only tattoo i have is for my dead mom, and it's behind my heart on my back. i can't really understand your problem though idk maybe i just know what i want ?? idk lol well good luck anyways
duldol
mojo so dope
duldol
mojo so dope
duldol
LOL WHAT?

that makes no sense silly haha wtf

you just need to make up your mind and find meaning for the placement of the tat and the tat design 3nodding in my opinion at least

lol i basically mean
if i think oh this will be cool
but when i'm 30, i want something i think is a bit cooler, i'm gonna feel like wtf
now i have no place for this because i thought that THIS was cooler back then

idk it makes sense to me

gonk can you see into the future though? do you plan on regretting your tattoos on your 30th birthday? gonk

you can just get that cool tattoo idea somewhere else. i mean idk i dont regret my tattoo, i actually try to live a regret free life, tattoos are permanent so regrets are useless, imo

not regret, never
just if i were to get tattoos, and later on decide that i want another tattoo, but all the places i would want a tattoo are covered and thought this idea was REALLY cool, i'd just feel like oh well i guess i should've thought about this a little more

it's basically like having money, and you want to buy so many things
and you end up at this store by the time you have only a few dollars left and it's over your budget and you can't get it but it's just there for a limited time, you'd automatically wish you had looked there first

except you can take those things back, not with tattoos

does that make sense? lol

not really
i think you should just go get your first tattoo and decide from there but don't get a tattoo for the wrong reasons, just because you want to look "edgy" or be "cool" or be different.
think about it plan it out.
the only tattoo i have is for my dead mom, and it's behind my heart on my back. i can't really understand your problem though idk maybe i just know what i want ?? idk lol well good luck anyways

idk it makes sense to me in my head
oh well
i have only one tattoo as of right now, so i have time to think about any future ones thoroughly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff