Welcome to Gaia! ::

is america going down the crapper?

yes 0.68181818181818 68.2% [ 45 ]
no 0.31818181818182 31.8% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

gavin68
well let see... just about everything that could go wrong, is going wrong, here is a list about everything i've notised in the past 2 years:

*parents with children getting divorced more often
*children masturbateing around age 11-12 and so forth
*TV channels making less money, more crummy shows
*amime more popular all of a sudden (not that i hate it...)
*houses the size of my a**
*trailor parks ninja
*abortion
*oil/fuel/power probloms
*depression more common
* and so on

what do you guys think?
England has more divorces. Everyone ******** masturbates. xD My grandma is chinese and watches more TV than 5 american kids combined. Your a** must be a fortress. Hong Kong is growing big with domineering industries but most of their city houses are the size of a hallway with the ******** kitchen in the bathroom and the bathroom the size of an american half bathroom. The chinese have a very dramatic suicide rate amongst youth and it's rising. (those ******** chinese fascists are ******** making their own god damn children depressed). France has been having the equivilent of five dollar gas since foreverrrrrrrr. Anyways, gas prices are going down and I don't know what you are talking about with power problems. And so on..... lyk wot? dramallama
All of our so called "problems" are problems that have been happening all around the world, it's just that when people decide to take a s**t America is the target.
You think it's so bad, try living in Somalia...

Timid Seeker

How the -hell- is that going to affect the United State's downfall as whole?
What -would- destroy it is:
-nuclear war
-economic downfall and thus not being able to pay debts
-higher taxation (thus stealing the money needed to pay debts from citizens)
-Disease

What you listed is just the embarrassment of having idiotic people -voting- for idiotic people into higher office.

"...It worked so far.."
[******** Americans complaining about their country. stare
Hey, look! There's a $50 bill taped to that moving bus tire! Go grab it!
sprode
is your a** big or small because around here they're knownking down all the small houses and replacing them with mansions. sad
boo hoo
eh it could be worse so im not complaining...much
How does anime becoming more popular and more crappy television shows affect the U.S.?
This dude is being completely owned.
Okay, I am American and I'm not going to b***h too much. Because really, I like living here. But the things that you have named aren't the real problem with the US according to me.

The US is going down the shitter because a lot of people from this country think that they are better than others simply because they're American. Oh and not to mention that there is a large amount of people who believe that everyone should just speak English. Why don't we get off our lazy butts and learns another language? Why don't we get off our high horse while we're at it?

That is all, thank you.
gavin68
well let see... just about everything that could go wrong, is going wrong, here is a list about everything i've notised in the past 2 years:

*parents with children getting divorced more often
*children masturbateing around age 11-12 and so forth
*TV channels making less money, more crummy shows
*amime more popular all of a sudden (not that i hate it...)
*houses the size of my a**
*trailor parks ninja
*abortion
*oil/fuel/power probloms
*depression more common
* and so on

what do you guys think?

its the cars damnit. if the u.s. stopped making those crappy cars, GM and ford wouldn't be in this deep s**t they are in now.
In Canada, it can take you 6 weeks to three months to see a doctor about a serious medical problem.

In England, chavvies are mass producing white trash babies for the welfre money

In Japan, the economy is screwed and suicide is at an all time high.

If France, you'll be in your mid 20's by the time you get your first decent job, because unemployment is almost three times as high as the states.

In Germany, people are being drafted into the military just to work at public hospitals, because the pay is so low, no one wants to be a nurse.

The average Swede makes a lousy $29K a year, and loses 60% of that to taxes.

In Australia, stingrays are slaughtering evey celebrity that steps in the water. They only had three to begin with.
___

There ain't no perfect way to run a country. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Just gotta roll with the tide, I guess.

It's a good country, don't let these things make you think it's worse than it is.
i think the child masturbation and depresion always have been... but people haven't noticed it. just like crime hasn't risen, more laws have been made. well, actually for the depression thing, it's all a fad. emo, you know? it's cool to be depresed. it will pass eventually, but yeah, the us' economy is gonna plummet i think... sometime soon
Soul Troll
In Canada, it can take you 6 weeks to three months to see a doctor about a serious medical problem.

In England, chavvies are mass producing white trash babies for the welfre money

In Japan, the economy is screwed and suicide is at an all time high.

If France, you'll be in your mid 20's by the time you get your first decent job, because unemployment is almost three times as high as the states.

In Germany, people are being drafted into the military just to work at public hospitals, because the pay is so low, no one wants to be a nurse.

The average Swede makes a lousy $29K a year, and loses 60% of that to taxes.

In Australia, stingrays are slaughtering evey celebrity that steps in the water. They only had three to begin with.
___

There ain't no perfect way to run a country. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Just gotta roll with the tide, I guess.

It's a good country, don't let these things make you think it's worse than it is.

Dude, we here in Australia have the same problem as the UK.
JDMman

its the cars damnit. if the u.s. stopped making those crappy cars, GM and ford wouldn't be in this deep s**t they are in now.

You have to understand, their employees healthcare costs them more than the steels they make cars with. Guys start at these plants making $18 an hour, and after a decade are making over $30.

Germany and Japan have way cheaper employees, so they have a lot more money to toss around.

Americans are too expensive to make things in factories. It's just the way it is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff