Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you get school off today because of the Superbowl?

Yes. 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 3 ]
No. 0.85714285714286 85.7% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]

I'm not even sure what is the big deal about it, but I'm glad it is on a Sunday. We dont have to go to school until 8:45, do you? heart
Old news already. Steelers won.
Rohan

I'm not talking about who won, I really don't care who won, all I know is that I got to sleep in more then usual today.
I didn't 'cos I finished school last year and I live in Australia lol
It was on here in the morning but I didn't know about it.
Well, I don't think so.
I'm in college now, but when I went to Highschool in Pittsburgh, I doubt they would have off today.. No, they don't.
Anyone who has off because of sports is lame.
Damn right Lou. We never had days off for sport where I went to school. We just got the soft teachers to let us watch some of them twisted
Rohan
Of course they did, the seahawks sucked after the second quarter... I beilve they would have had it if they would have just put more effort into it

But I love the stealers and the packers anyway, course the packers had a crap season
I don't see why school's would change their schedule for a sports game. But my high school sure did. They let us out early one day because the football team had to travel a good 4 hours away to a game. Ridiculous, but I didn't complain at the time.
Militant Monk
Rohan
Of course they did, the seahawks sucked after the second quarter... I beilve they would have had it if they would have just put more effort into it

But I love the stealers and the packers anyway, course the packers had a crap season

Love the Steelers so much that you can't spell their name right.
theprep
I'm not even sure what is the big deal about it, but I'm glad it is on a Sunday. We dont have to go to school until 8:45, do you? heart

Eh? You had to go to school on a sunday?

Plus a random question. What is the superbowl? Football?
Lou Bega
Militant Monk
Rohan

Love the Steelers so much that you can't spell their name right.
Do you know how tired i am at this point... been up fpr two days straight love sorry for spelling the damn name wrong.
I more like soccer than rugby,but superbowl is awesome to watch xd
out of school, so it didnot really affect me. I also live on the west coast so the game ended at like 7:00-7:30
We get to go into school/work late since most have to stay up til 4 in the morning to see the entire game.

<^^> Moo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces