Welcome to Gaia! ::

i just saw this video, and i believe it needs discussing. first, heres my message and my link to the video. please watch it, even if only eight minutes of it before making any smartass comments.

this is the real story of 9/11, a tribute to all the passengers who never got to really call their loved ones. if you watch this video, you had better be sitting down for it, because you will find things about your government you never wished was true. watch this with your family, send this to your friends, send it to anyone who will listen, and even those who wont. this message needs to be heard.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801&q=loose+change

this is a very serious subject, and requires rules
exclaim do not make any comments unless you have seen or seen parts of the video on google.

exclaim flamers, get out. this is not a laughing matter. what if you were one of those to die in the so called terrorist attacks, never to know that your mother thought that you had called, when truly you were not able to call out to the world?

exclaim illiterates, get out. its an insult to 9/11. those who actually did make calls, only a few minutes were acknowledged, and not the half hour long pleas.

exclaim if you have seen the movie, then i guess none of these rules apply. because you have to have your own opinions i suppose. just dont make gaia a war zone, i believe we need more explanation from the US government before we make anything a war zone, such as Iraq or Afganistan.
announcements:

as of July 2:
to honor those lost in 9/11, hold a blue daffodil bouquet on your avatar.

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Loose change is the singled biggest insult to 9/11 and the people who died that I ever watched.

It is not fact. It does not have an ounce of truth and it's a pile of s**t.

Get out.

neutral
have you even seen the whole video? >>
I've seen that. Its interesting.

But you can't just base your entire belief of what happened on 9/11 off of a single documentary on the internet. neutral

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
~Ghost of a Rose~
have you even seen the whole video? >>

Most of it.

But I couldn't stomach the sheer amount of s**t I saw them throwing at my country and at the government I respect.

This is not something you make claims of unless you have actual proof. What they had was theories that don't hold water and poorly recorded films strips. None of their 'proof' holds up to the light.

It's an atrocity that this film was made. Not only does it hurt the families of those who lost people but it's trying to tear this country apart.

This film it's self could be called a well placed terroristic attack on the U.S.

Nobody who wanted to help end the pain and suffering would make this. Only those who revel in the misery this event caused would make a film that purposeful shifts the blame to the people trying to prevent it from happening again. They are opening healing wounds for political gain, not to help stop another attack.

The makers of that film make me sick.

mad
Sunshine Superman

But you can't just base your entire belief of what happened on 9/11 off of a single documentary on the internet. neutral

i know, but i believe its worth discussing.

atreides: you have to see the end for the biggest impact. and lots of things are supposed 'terrorisms' such as music. keep an open mind.

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
~Ghost of a Rose~
Sunshine Superman

atreides: you have to see the end for the biggest impact. and lots of things are supposed 'terrorisms' such as music. keep an open mind.

I have no urge to see the end of that crap.

Fill me in if you believe it will shake my world.

I'm betting I can debase it's central argument and make you lament in believeing it.

mad

Greedy Businesswoman

4,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I now hate you mad
Atreides 0
~Ghost of a Rose~
Sunshine Superman

I'm betting I can debase it's central argument and make you lament in believeing it.

mad

try me. and you have to be watching the video to have it make an impact. me telling you it with typing wouldnt nearly sum it up. but i never said it was concrete truth. i said it was worth discussing and that it was a pretty intresting way of looking at things. so, what if it was true?

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
~Ghost of a Rose~
Atreides 0
~Ghost of a Rose~
Sunshine Superman

mad

try me. and you have to be watching the video to have it make an impact. me telling you it with typing wouldnt nearly sum it up.

Fine, give me a time stamp to start at, I refuse to wade through that s**t for a paltry argument.

neutral
I don't see the big deal with 9/11
so people died
people die all the time
they were killed yes
but people get killed all the time too
death isn't a big deal

*is watching the vid at this time*
Atreides 0
~Ghost of a Rose~
Atreides 0
~Ghost of a Rose~
Sunshine Superman

mad

try me. and you have to be watching the video to have it make an impact. me telling you it with typing wouldnt nearly sum it up.

Fine, give me a time stamp to start at, I refuse to wade through that s**t for a paltry argument.

neutral
i just finished watching it, and it was pretty depressing. im not going to watch it again sweatdrop but i never said it was concrete truth. i said it was worth discussing and that it was a pretty intresting way of looking at things. so, what if it was true? then what?

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
~Ghost of a Rose~
Atreides 0
~Ghost of a Rose~
Atreides 0
~Ghost of a Rose~
Sunshine Superman

mad

neutral
i just finished watching it, and it was pretty depressing. im not going to watch it again sweatdrop but i never said it was concrete truth. i said it was worth discussing and that it was a pretty intresting way of looking at things. so, what if it was true? then what?

There is no truth to anything said in that movie besides that people are still asking questions.

And if you're not willing to give me a time stamp so I can watch then you'll have to summarize to the best of your abilities.

neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces