Sandpaper Handjob
God-the-almighty
LonesLover
God-the-almighty
LonesLover
Xeinix
wanna know why i think its cool?
IT HAS A THEME PARK IN THE BACK, THANK YOU
not very big, but hey, how many malls have a roller coaster?
Actually, it's in the middle, not the back. You go straight through any mall entrance(not the dpt. stores)and you'll hit the rides.

But the majority are kid's rides so it's not much fun for teens and adults.

The only reason I go to the mall is for shopping and it's usually just for a few things.

And Suncoast =D They have PlUsHiEs! BWahaa! That's where I got Kirara....I think? Oh, no wait, it was that mall in Edina.

Anyway, my favorite mall in Minnesota is the Burnsville Center. They have a pet store =DDDDD

I live in Burnsville yet have never gone there. xd Pet store you say? I must check that out. mrgreen
Yeah. I mean, it's not a big pet store or anything but it's cool. They have puppies(usually about 5 different breeds)and sometimes even cats! And of course they have parakeets and other birds and small animals. It's pretty cool. I can't remember where it is exactly but it's near an entrance, I think.

But the Burnsville Center is my favorite mall out of MoA and Southdale. =D
I haven't been to Southdale for what seems forever, there's an express from the Burnsville transit center that goes there, but I work then darn it.

OMG Southdale is so crappy. rofl
Rosedale is going down the tubes now too. ;0; They took away the DDR machine and sent it to a Fudrucker's in Wisconson. gonk

Yeah, it's been going downhill for awhile now. They had DDR? Drat I always wanted to check that out.
you have to understand the novelty of america's largest mall. it has a wedding chapel and two theme parks for ******** sake.
God-the-almighty
Sandpaper Handjob
God-the-almighty
LonesLover
God-the-almighty

I live in Burnsville yet have never gone there. xd Pet store you say? I must check that out. mrgreen
Yeah. I mean, it's not a big pet store or anything but it's cool. They have puppies(usually about 5 different breeds)and sometimes even cats! And of course they have parakeets and other birds and small animals. It's pretty cool. I can't remember where it is exactly but it's near an entrance, I think.

I haven't been to Southdale for what seems forever, there's an express from the Burnsville transit center that goes there, but I work then darn it.

Rosedale is going down the tubes now too. ;0; They took away the DDR machine and sent it to a Fudrucker's in Wisconson. gonk

Yeah, it's been going downhill for awhile now. They had DDR? Drat I always wanted to check that out.

Yeah. It was an Aladdin's Castle arcade. Had all sorts of stuff, DDR, Initial D, Para para. But now Rosedale is beginning to suffer the same fate as Southdale. I don't live around there anymore (Duluth now) so I haven't been in a while.

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

sydalina
you have to understand the novelty of america's largest mall. it has a wedding chapel and two theme parks for ******** sake.

It also has a university. rofl
Because It's The mall of AMERICA! DUH xp xp

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

Sandpaper Handjob
God-the-almighty
Sandpaper Handjob
God-the-almighty
LonesLover
God-the-almighty

Yeah. It was an Aladdin's Castle arcade. Had all sorts of stuff, DDR, Initial D, Para para. But now Rosedale is beginning to suffer the same fate as Southdale. I don't live around there anymore (Duluth now) so I haven't been in a while.

I've always liked Duluth/Superior, we used to go there to visit friends.

Familiar Browser

5,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
sieg_the_bum
Flucy
It'd be an important fort in the event of a zombie outbreak.
Is there a gun store in there?
O_o No. But there's one in Richfield next to a Dairy Queen.

Sydalina: Yeah, I was considering getting married there but it was too expensive.
God-the-almighty

Yes, it's a good area. Miller Hill Mall has DDR, so I'm pleased. ;3333333

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

Sandpaper Handjob
God-the-almighty

I need to get a car one of these days. Right now I'm pretty much tied to the metro area. xd
God-the-almighty
Sandpaper Handjob
God-the-almighty

I need to get a car one of these days. Right now I'm pretty much tied to the metro area. xd

I'm so glad I don't live there anymore. I can't stand the traffic. I was pleased I never really had to drive into the cities much, but when I did it was not fun. gonk
Traffic around the Duluth area is minimal. lol

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

I have to go soon but this has been a fun thread, Minnesota Rocks. mrgreen
*looks that up on google* That place is ridiculously big.

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

Sandpaper Handjob
God-the-almighty
Sandpaper Handjob
God-the-almighty

I'm so glad I don't live there anymore. I can't stand the traffic. I was pleased I never really had to drive into the cities much, but when I did it was not fun. gonk
Traffic around the Duluth area is minimal. lol

I've mostly lived in South Minneapoils since I was 11, the traffic is normal for me.

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

x-mas
*looks that up on google* That place is ridiculously big.
Yeah 3 levels and each level is a mile to walk.

Familiar Browser

5,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
God-the-almighty
I have to go soon but this has been a fun thread, Minnesota Rocks. mrgreen
>D Hell yuh. MN is awesome^_^But it's cold =(

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff