Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
The ******** southern border is nonexistent at this point so heroin's flooding in.

The media wants you to believe it's because of doctors giving out pain medication and getting people hooked to opiates.

The media's ******** stupid.
Don't listen to those stupid puppet heads.

This is all Obama's fault for not taking action on the border crisis.
Notice how the media shut up about the border crisis even though it's STILL going on.
I blame obamacare

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
El_Narc
I blame obamacare
Everyone in South America heard about free contraception and bolted up here.

bad benji's Wife

Big Girl

yea everything is totally all the presidents fault always all the time in the history of forever

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Mastey
well
heroin is a s**t ton cheaper than paying $20+ for a single pill
So you're going to look blatantly beyond the fact that the heroin epidemic became a huge issue around the same time as the border crisis in favor of CNN's explanation? Nice.

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
spooky treats
yea everything is totally all the presidents fault always all the time in the history of forever
A solution to the border crisis is virtually at Obama's fingertips. He's just stalling to get immigration reform through.

bad benji's Wife

Big Girl

Enlightened Despot
spooky treats
A solution to the border crisis is virtually at Obama's fingertips. He's just stalling to get immigration reform through.

yep that's exactly how it works
lmfao youre so uninformed i'm dyin
my ex boyfriend was mexican and would always talk about heroine being so prevalent in mexico which surprised me because i always imagined it was mainly weed

he also said they literally drove across border crossing and just never went back to mexico...like it was really easy for his family to just move and stay here illegally

Prophet

Thanks Obama.

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
spooky treats
Enlightened Despot
spooky treats

yep that's exactly how it works
So that means a bunch of latin American cartels can import heroin without issues. Obama's basically breaking the law by not enforcing it. I want to see him impeached if he doesn't get his ******** act together.

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
sIayers
lmfao youre so uninformed i'm dyin
Sure just say that without giving your view on the matter. You're so blind I farted.

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
LordBiscuits
Thanks Obama.

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
gangstaleanin
my ex boyfriend was mexican and would always talk about heroine being so prevalent in mexico which surprised me because i always imagined it was mainly weed

he also said they literally drove across border crossing and just never went back to mexico...like it was really easy for his family to just move and stay here illegally
Yeah isn't it great? Now we've got heroin junkies everywhere. ******** wonderful.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff