Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Is realizing you were wrong in the first place to believe in nonsense.
Whereas the prerequisite for religion is to be unfailingly sure of the unsure.
Which action should be more looked up to?
Self-worship.
ew atheism

Winner

Wholly Deserving of God
Self-worship.
i love you

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Wholly Deserving of God
Self-worship.
I asked a question, so answer it. rolleyes
Bro christ is the same as yesterday today and forever. Atheism is ignorance, in essence when you uncover the meaning behind science you discover it was based on the religion of the twelve signs of the zodiac. Don't you see bro, the 12 months , the 12 disciples , the 12 zodical signs everything in this world is connected to religion, I can over with it in pm on how they are both the same. If you are considering abonding your faith I sincerely advice you look into rosicrucianism, mermeticism or something similiar, because when you stop pursing knowledge you stop pursing yourself.

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Ducks Dekux IIIII
Bro christ is the same as yesterday today and forever. Atheism is ignorance, in essence when you uncover the meaning behind science you discover it was based on the religion of the twelve signs of the zodiac. Don't you see bro, the 12 months , the 12 disciples , the 12 zodical signs everything in this world is connected to religion, I can over with it in pm on how they are both the same. If you are considering abonding your faith I sincerely advice you look into rosicrucianism or something similiar, because when you stop pursing knowledge you stop pursing yourself.
No, religion is based off of myths, and myths are based off the universe, and so on; not the other way around.

Beloved Guardian

Ducks Dekux IIIII
Bro christ is the same as yesterday today and forever. Atheism is ignorance, in essence when you uncover the meaning behind science you discover it was based on the religion of the twelve signs of the zodiac. Don't you see bro, the 12 months , the 12 disciples , the 12 zodical signs everything in this world is connected to religion, I can over with it in pm on how they are both the same. If you are considering abonding your faith I sincerely advice you look into rosicrucianism, mermeticism or something similiar, because when you stop pursing knowledge you stop pursing yourself.

Symbolism is dangerous and enables tunnel vision. This applies to any ideology based on it, really.

Dangerous Nerd

12,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Nerd 50
Silly children. Religion, atheism...they are all leaps of faith. Most of the main religions believe that God created the world, gave us rules, and that if we follow them, or ask for forgiveness , we will be rewarded, and bad people will be punished. But we have no PROOF. But that's why it's called faith. Atheism? It says, despite what most of the world thinks, and cases and testimonies that science can't explain, this is IT. after we die, we decompose, and if we haven't made our mark, we will eventually be forgotten. That also is a leap of faith, in a world were so many believe in some sort of afterlife.

"Wait, before you said the sun was God's Eye, now you're saying it a star? The two can't be the same."
"Religion and science have always coincided, and will keep getting along just fine whether you agree or not."
Does one really "convert" to atheism? lol
Enlightened Despot
Ducks Dekux IIIII
Bro christ is the same as yesterday today and forever. Atheism is ignorance, in essence when you uncover the meaning behind science you discover it was based on the religion of the twelve signs of the zodiac. Don't you see bro, the 12 months , the 12 disciples , the 12 zodical signs everything in this world is connected to religion, I can over with it in pm on how they are both the same. If you are considering abonding your faith I sincerely advice you look into rosicrucianism or something similiar, because when you stop pursing knowledge you stop pursing yourself.
No, religion is based off of myths, and myths are based off the universe, and so on; not the other way around.
Hha who do you think the planets were named after rofl If you chose to quit the day and seek the night I'm not going to stop you. Do you want to be like every one else, just another person who lives the same day every day, you get up to brush your teeth , go to the bar and sleep , jump on gaia. Your every norm is minupulated by social media to condition you into a perspective of there 'ownimage' of how you should act. You can't think for your self and you need them to do it for you because it is easy. There is no purpose in a simple life. In 30 years time and you look back on the decision you made you will regret making the choice because you are in the same posistion you are in today. At the end of the day follow your heart because it's hard to find when you lose it which is easy do to when you live in a material world.
Each Sold Seperately

Yes, because both theism and atheism are based on faith, assuming that the presence of an intelligent force, God, or whatever could not be proven with empiricism (atheism claims to rely on empirical facts).
Intuition, Rationale, and Logic are all that are needed in my personal opinion.

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Ducks Dekux IIIII
Enlightened Despot
Ducks Dekux IIIII
Hha who do you think the planets were named after rofl If you chose to quit the day and seek the night I'm not going to stop you. Do you want to be like every one else, just another person who lives the same day every day, you get up to brush your teeth , go to the bar and sleep , jump on gaia. Your every norm is minupulated by social media to condition you into a perspective of there 'ownimage' of how you should act. You can't think for your self and you need them to do it for you because it is easy. There is no purpose in a simple life. In 30 years time and you look back on the decision you made you will regret making the choice because you are in the same posistion you are in today. At the end of the day follow your heart because it's hard to find when you lose it which is easy do to when you live in a material world.
What the ******** are you talking about you don't take s**t with you when you die. It's just fun to have in life. Religious people say they're enlightened while they're poor as ******** sitting on dirt floors. Getcholifetho.

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Savage I
Each Sold Seperately

Yes, because both theism and atheism are based on faith, assuming that the presence of an intelligent force, God, or whatever could not be proven with empiricism (atheism claims to rely on empirical facts).
Intuition, Rationale, and Logic are all that are needed in my personal opinion.
Atheism isn't a faith, it's a belief in science, which requires observation, not faith.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff