Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Gawker

Ferrari_Carr
Savage Destiny
So... Your little ploy to gain internet popularity failed, and now you're whining about it.

I see.

Read the other posts.

The topic is talking about how I get yelled at for encouraging suicide, when everyone else encourages it as well.

It has nothing to do with e-popularity.

By the way.....is that a Nitemare Bustier?

I don't see how telling someone to kill themselves because everyone else in the GD is supposedly doing it doesn't equal a ploy for popularity.

Anyhow.

It's not a NM Bustier, it's a Dark Halo.

edit: For future reference, you can look in someone's profile to see what they have equipped if you're not sure what an item is.
Ferrari_Carr
Darky-Hitori
neutral

One - The only people that encourage suicide in the GD are morons with nothing better to do.

Two - You should be confused, because I'm confused as to why anyone can be an idiot towards someone simply because "all the cool kids are doing it."

All the cool kids are doing it. gonk

Can you please back that up for me? Because the GDers I know are not that stupid, and they're cool enough to me.

Why can't you just follow your own wits instead of copying other people you claim exist?
Savage Destiny
Ferrari_Carr
Savage Destiny
So... Your little ploy to gain internet popularity failed, and now you're whining about it.

I see.

Read the other posts.

The topic is talking about how I get yelled at for encouraging suicide, when everyone else encourages it as well.

It has nothing to do with e-popularity.

By the way.....is that a Nitemare Bustier?

I don't see how telling someone to kill themselves because everyone else in the GD is supposedly doing it doesn't equal a ploy for popularity.

Anyhow.

It's not a NM Bustier, it's a Dark Halo.

edit: For future reference, you can look in someone's profile to see what they have equipped if you're not sure what an item is.

I clicked your profile, but it won't load. I keep getting "Page Cannot Be Found".

Anyway, I knew I was wrong for telling her to commit suicide.
Encouraging is bad.
No more suicide damnit!
Darky-Hitori
Ferrari_Carr
Darky-Hitori
neutral

One - The only people that encourage suicide in the GD are morons with nothing better to do.

Two - You should be confused, because I'm confused as to why anyone can be an idiot towards someone simply because "all the cool kids are doing it."

All the cool kids are doing it. gonk

Can you please back that up for me? Because the GDers I know are not that stupid, and they're cool enough to me.

Why can't you just follow your own wits instead of copying other people you claim exist?

Actually, to be quite honest, I didn't really do it because all the cool kids were doing it. I guess I just sorta......came out with it?

Anyway, the point that I'm trying to make is that why should the "cool" kids get an easy break while others can't?

It's the same with spam topics. "Cool" kids who create spam topics never get reported. And when they do, it's a month later.

Eloquent Gawker

Ferrari_Carr
I clicked your profile, but it won't load. I keep getting "Page Cannot Be Found".

Anyway, I knew I was wrong for telling her to commit suicide.

At least you realized it was wrong.

And really? Profile works for me. Hm.
Ferrari_Carr
Actually, to be quite honest, I didn't really do it because all the cool kids were doing it. I guess I just sorta......came out with it?

Anyway, the point that I'm trying to make is that why should the "cool" kids get an easy break while others can't?

It's the same with spam topics. "Cool" kids who create spam topics never get reported. And when they do, it's a month later.

I can understand that - I come out with a lot of stupid, offensive s**t sometimes. It's just one of those things, we feel the sudden need to be cynical and rude. You didn't do anything particularly dramatic.

But, what kids exactly are you talking about? The problem is - I think you're following a false notion, unable to realise that they do not get away with it.
All of those "cool kids" who act like idiots get banned repeatedly, and eventually they fade away because people get bored of them.
Darky-Hitori
Ferrari_Carr

I can understand that - I come out with a lot of stupid, offensive s**t sometimes. It's just one of those things, we feel the sudden need to be cynical and rude. You didn't do anything particularly dramatic.

But, what kids exactly are you talking about? The problem is - I think you're following a false notion, unable to realise that they do not get away with it.
All of those "cool kids" who act like idiots get banned repeatedly, and eventually they fade away because people get bored of them.

I never thought of it that way before ((the banning and fading away)). But yes, I guess it was one of those moments. sweatdrop
so you just wanted to be cool? hmmmm, quite a predicament... you shouldn't have encouraged it, but that was probably what the person was looking for. ppl who are serious about suicide do it in secret. that way, they have no second thoughts. it's a confusing world out there...
Ferrari_Carr
I never thought of it that way before ((the banning and fading away)). But yes, I guess it was one of those moments. sweatdrop

*Patpat* Such is life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces