Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deflesh
Mighty Tiberius
Deflesh
I like how people are insisting he was innocent on the matter.

When they found his handprints on the holster of the cop's gun. Who also had a black eye. The cop felt his life was being threatened, he took the shot.

Who could've expected such consequences? It's idiotic. How is this helping society advance in any way, shape, or form? ******** it I say close off the town in walls and forget about it, there's no saving people like that.
They found fingerprints?
On the car and the barrel of the gun, yes.
I wanna read that.

Universal Champion

14,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Mighty Tiberius
Deflesh
Mighty Tiberius
Deflesh

When they found his handprints on the holster of the cop's gun. Who also had a black eye. The cop felt his life was being threatened, he took the shot.

Who could've expected such consequences? It's idiotic. How is this helping society advance in any way, shape, or form? ******** it I say close off the town in walls and forget about it, there's no saving people like that.
They found fingerprints?
I wanna read that.
Maybe the cop moved the guy's hand to touch his gun.

Credit: dangerousmother

Also, someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he get shot some 20 feet away as he was walking/running away? ninja
Robert Ramos
Mighty Tiberius
Deflesh
Mighty Tiberius
Deflesh

They found fingerprints?
I wanna read that.
Maybe the cop moved the guy's hand to touch his gun.

Credit: dangerousmother

Also, someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he get shot some 20 feet away as he was walking/running away? ninja

I've seen the blood trail and it goes about 5 feet, so something is ********.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff