You Got Any Pets?

Yep 0.75714285714286 75.7% [ 53 ]
Nope 0.057142857142857 5.7% [ 4 ]
Had One/Some 0.057142857142857 5.7% [ 4 ]
Want One/Some 0.12857142857143 12.9% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 70 ]
< 1 2 3 >

MissEvalyn
My neighbour has this enormous green python. He calls it Monty.
I'm just the kind of person that would do something like that...,
My kittehz! and my cows! xp
Urhm,..
The most boring pet.
Would be a sponge.

I have a puppy and two kittens.

GQueerDeer's Partner

i wish i had a snake. or like, some wild animal. that would be fun.
Pink_Tulip
When I was little we had, two pet wolves, one coyote, seven horses, eight chickens, a few ducks, and a really pissy bull. I loved Pepper, my coyote. She was so much fun. We found her in the desert when we hunting. Her mother was in the middle of the road dead. So we took her in and buried the mom. The wolves, well, we just like to secretly say they were so called huskies. (not, they were wolves all right) razz Oh, yeah, we had liscenses to keep them. 3nodding
Huh? eek Where did you live?
LizzyJayne
I've never actually had one myself, but the coolest, the cutest, the best pet to get has to be a Fennec Fox.
4laugh heart 4laugh heart 4laugh heart 4laugh heart 4laugh heart 4laugh heart 4laugh heart 4laugh heart 4laugh heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
4laugh heart 4laugh heart 4laugh heart 4laugh heart 4laugh heart 4laugh heart 4laugh heart 4laugh heart 4laugh heart
4laugh heart 4laugh heart 4laugh heart 4laugh heart 4laugh heart 4laugh heart 4laugh heart 4laugh heart 4laugh heart 4laugh

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
4laugh 4laugh
[.Clockwork Orange.]
Urhm,..
The most boring pet.
Would be a sponge.

The most boring pet would be a turtle. They just sun bathe or swim. BORING!
Madd Maestro
Pink_Tulip
When I was little we had, two pet wolves, one coyote, seven horses, eight chickens, a few ducks, and a really pissy bull. I loved Pepper, my coyote. She was so much fun. We found her in the desert when we hunting. Her mother was in the middle of the road dead. So we took her in and buried the mom. The wolves, well, we just like to secretly say they were so called huskies. (not, they were wolves all right) razz Oh, yeah, we had liscenses to keep them. 3nodding
Huh? eek Where did you live?
California. The coyote we found in the desert, the wolves we got from a ranger in the forest quite a ways away in Alaska. They were pups, and the mother had died from a disease.
Pink_Tulip
[.Clockwork Orange.]
Urhm,..
The most boring pet.
Would be a sponge.

The most boring pet would be a turtle. They just sun bathe or swim. BORING!
Pet Rock.

To LizzyJayne: AWWWWWWWW THAT IS SO ADORABLE! heart heart

Aged Capitalist

LizzyJayne
I've never actually had one myself, but the coolest, the cutest, the best pet to get has to be a Fennec Fox.
4laugh heart 4laugh heart 4laugh heart 4laugh heart 4laugh heart 4laugh heart 4laugh heart 4laugh heart 4laugh heart 4laugh

OMG CUTE

I had a Pet Duck Named Chandler.

She was the best pet ever.

heart

Right now i have a puppy named Indie.
I Am Not Your Mommy!
LizzyJayne

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
4laugh 4laugh
I know, isn't it the cutest thing!
I want a Domo-kun too. blaugh hmm....and a pet monkey?

Siempre Puro generated a random number between 8 and 33 ... 11!

I've had 2 rabbits, and a dog.
I have a baby ferret. He's the sweetest thing and he's so funny. His most recent habit is licking the the cat's. They don't mind so it's okay. I think he belives he's a cat. It's quite funny. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff