Welcome to Gaia! ::

gold!

o.o 1 100.0% [ 225 ]
Total Votes:[ 225 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

The nanos are effing fun to hold, but I like the video best because it has video (which is totally entertaining when you work out).
Creative Zen. 8 GB. I rule.
ipods suck.
Ipods seem to always break down after three months or less of having them. A friend of mine got a mini one from her brother in October and has had to replace it about six times by now.
iPods suck.

Some people only buy them because of the white ear-phones.
They are way too expensive for me...
Although, if I had the money I would pick the video.

I'd rather get something cheaper and works just the same.
I'm thinking about getting those Creative Zens or iRivers; they probably won't rip me off as much.
iPod batteries are designed to die after a year and a half... and to replace it yourself is tricky, and runs the risk of destroying the unit.

I recieved a small, inexpensive 1GB Sandisk Sansa m240 as a b-day present... It's not very big, but it's easy as hell to change music. No programs, once you plug it in to your USB port, it appears as another drive. Then it's a matter of dragging 'n dropping the files. And it's got FM radio- with great reception no matter where you are. Excellent sound (even with the default headphones), simple menus, small package. I luff my Sandisk heart

I don't think it's really necessary to have an immense player with as much/more storage space than a pc... You can't really listen to all that music at once, can you?
I think I'm the only one of my friends who didn't break their nano within the first few days of buying it. I've had mine since it came out and it's still fine, that must be some kind of record. =0

Newbie Noob

My sister has a video i-pod. I like it.

I've never used any other kind.

I'm still in the stone age with my portable CD player. 3nodding
Greenzally
In your opinion, whats the best ipod to get?

shuffle, nano, mini? etc

discussssss

anything to do with ipods
other mp3 players
Creative Zen > iPod.

Distinct Hunter

I like the shuffle.
If you put your songs in order then you don't really have to worry about not knowing the songs.
And it's small and light.
The only thing is that with iPods they break too quickly.
Mine stopped working after awhile but it did last longer than expected.
iPods are the spawn of the Devil!
Give me my Sony Walkman anyday...
Even if it does think its a CD player...
Ive got a nano. Im happy with it right now, but I wanna get a video because they hold more songs.
ipod takes it in te a** for zen creative in both price and preformance :" ]
I have a Mini, but I am getting a 30GB Video sometime this week. heart
VIDEO!

I named mine Jamie. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items