Welcome to Gaia! ::

well i was reading that the day of the beast is coming ... in this year 2006 ( 06/06/06) ... and also read that in that they there will be a earthquake that is going to move 23 degrees the earth and there is also going to be a 72 hours of pure darkness .... and the only light that is going to be is the one of the candles and in this day inteligence of others planets are going to try to takes us and the spirits are going to make the people die and suffer ... and when this end after the 72 hours of darkness the new civilizations is going to start with new chances.. this is truth because is was said by the virgin of fatima in the year 1907 to 3 little kids ... and in the 2005 one of that kids told this to the pope john paul 2

discuss

the apocalypsis ...
why is this hapening to us (we are to young)
are you going to hate the adults because they do all this damge?
do youo believe in this?
the 06/06/06?

Tipsy Sex Symbol

I hope you're wearing clean underwear. surprised

The world isn't ending.

And it's spelled "Apocalypse".
OMG call Bruce Willis
Eventually, the sun has been said to become...well, it'll "flicker out" =__=;.

But you'll be dead already. surprised

Ruthless Raider

10,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
  • Tipsy 100
I don't know.
It doesn't make much difference to me if it does.
Were're all destined for dead anyway right?
The Apocalypse has been coming up for the past 20 years.

It hasn't happened yet, it won't be happening anytime soon.
It doesnt happen, we go on with our lives.
It happens, it happens. Like said before, we're destined to die anyways.
rofl Lol at religion.
People have been saying the world is drawing close to its end for years and years now.

I'll call them loons until I'm proven wrong.

And, actually, if I am proven wrong, I won't be around to fufill my obligation of apologizing.
I think all that is a bunch of crap.
Finally, Christianity is GOOD for something.
DEATH.
there are so many theories on the end of the world, many of them say its going to happen soon...but i wouldn't dwell on it, i mean is there anythig you can do...not really...if a meteorite hites the earth and everyone dies..at least it was quick and painless.. biggrin
uh huh... what exactly were you reading from? stare
Lawlz @ you. And Christianity.
I don't buy it. People have been predicting the apocalypse since pretty much the beginning of human history. Remeber Y2K? Heaven's Gate? Now the Mayan calendar? I suppose it'll end when the sun ages and its rays become too weak to sustain life. But I don't think the world will be ending anytime soon. And if it does, you'll all have bigger things to worry about than saying "I told you so." lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff