Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are Herrmannator's points weak and undecisive?

Yes, yes they are, 1 100.0% [ 117 ]
Total Votes:[ 117 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

sexist xp domokun

Nuxaz's Datemate

Beloved Werewolf

My Take--> Pregnancy vs. Childbirth--> I'll take Childbirth over ANOTHER kidney stone. *Yes, I -have- passed a kidney stone. I've passed SEVERAL. They hurt like a b***h*

That is all. *winces at the memory*

Futhermore--> Raise your hand if you don't care about gender-supremacy- *raises hand*

Fashionable Lunatic

ouch with the kidney stone part gonk
demon_pachabel
My Take--> Pregnancy vs. Childbirth--> I'll take Childbirth over ANOTHER kidney stone. *Yes, I -have- passed a kidney stone. I've passed SEVERAL. They hurt like a b***h*

Futhermore--> Raise your hand if you don't care about gender-supremacy- *raises hand*

I have passed some kidney stones and given birth (not at the same time, that would be the suck to end all suck). If I had to pick and choose I would take the kidney stone pain over the birth giving pain, but still come home with a baby. Otherwise I'd rather give birth but that's just because of the outcome. xd

(Just based on my own experience)
Kitten West
demon_pachabel

I have passed some kidney stones and given birth (not at the same time, that would be the suck to end all suck). If I had to pick and choose I would take the kidney stone pain over the birth giving pain, but still come home with a baby. Otherwise I'd rather give birth but that's just because of the outcome. xd

(Just based on my own experience)
Only differance is a p***s hole is like a 10th the size of a v****a.
ragnorok17

Kidney stones are passed out of the urethra, not the v****a.
Kitten West
ragnorok17

Kidney stones are passed out of the urethra, not the v****a.

OWNAGE.
To understand the pain of birth, take your bottom lip, and pull it back over your head...-nods.- Or so Bill Cosby says.~
Skunch
5. Men are willing to move on. Maybe we're insensitive (I am making this thread after all), or maybe we can realize that the past is the past and it belongs behind us. Speaking of behind...

Everything else is iffy.. but I can kinda relate to that one. They can be a bit to emotional at times... but even us dudes have them.. we just don't show it. This pic will help prove my point a bit...

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/39219959/

LMAO! I know it hurts thinking of that scenario.. but you gotta admit it's funny.. and kinda proves my point at the same time. lol ((Me and him have much in common. sad ))
BONA-Face-Killah
Skunch
5. Men are willing to move on. Maybe we're insensitive (I am making this thread after all), or maybe we can realize that the past is the past and it belongs behind us. Speaking of behind...

Everything else is iffy.. but I can kinda relate to that one. They can be a bit to emotional at times... but even us dudes have them.. we just don't show it. This pic will help prove my point a bit...

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/39219959/

LMAO! I know it hurts thinking of that scenario.. but you gotta admit it's funny.. and kinda proves my point at the same time. lol ((Me and him have much in common. sad ))

It's kinda funny.
let me just say that almost none of what u said is true... get some facts f**
Dude.
I get pissed off my face almost every qweek, and I've beat the living hello out of more people than my 20-yr old hateful roommate.

!!Its Gonna Be A Long Night!!
Hmm...Women b***h, that's true.
But, men can act like asses. >>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out