Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm horribly in love with this one choir boy, and in October, I finallllly met him. Then, one rainy day, I was looking through a phone book, and I found someone with his last name (I know for a fact that it was the right address though.) and I wrote him a letter telling him how deeply in love I am with him... yeah.

If you were this kid, would you think of me as a stalker? If I were him, I would just look at me as a fan.

He really doesn't have alot of fans though, so maybe this is a little out of the ordinary.

Discuss.
He's going to get a restraining order on you.
I would... sort of.
Stalker wahmbulance
If I were him, I'd do you.
You hardly know him.

You can't love him.

It's just infatuation.

Stop stalking helpless choir boys. talk2hand
Not a stalker.

Just creepy~
Stalker, yes.
That's kind of creepy.
If you werent such a newb with small amount of experience in realtionships that would be sweet.

someone needs to teach you how to do it right. and its not going to be me.
sorry
I did that when I was in third grade.
He ended up calling me and leaving a message and was all "Sorry Abby, but I'm not interested in you."
Apparently he waited on my porch for like a hour for me to get home to tell me, but I was out of town.
So at least he wasn't a jerk about it.
Anyway, it's pretty much an infatuation. You can't be in love with him if you barely know him.
Good luck next time.
I ogts a stalker i don't even know and she actually follows me around and writes love "letters" on myspace its scary sad
I would change my name and move to Canada.
And when I have to move to Canada, it really means that something's messed up.

Hygienic Raider

15,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Yeah you would sound like a stalker in his view, or really weird secret admirer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff