Do you like tattoos?

Yes!!! 0.43243243243243 43.2% [ 16 ]
No 0.10810810810811 10.8% [ 4 ]
Depends on the tattop 0.27027027027027 27.0% [ 10 ]
[Poll Whore!] *I hit you* 0.18918918918919 18.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
< 1 2 3 >

thante
I realy don't think its a good idea to get a tattoo at sixteen. Your still growing and you have a high risk of it becoming distorted and streched out of shape.
But if you do get one, then i advise designing it yourself, insted of using googleunless you see something you realy love. That way its much more personal and you know no one else will have the same.

This is true too. I'm not getting a tattoo until legal to get it myself, without parent permission. They won't let me anyway. @_@
Then, since I'm a weightlifter, maybe I'll have the same constant body shape when I get older, instead of building and getting it stretched, like right now.

Fashionable Star

11,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I got my moogle tattoo for my 18th birthday. Now I'm trying to decide on another tattoo/peircing as well.

Choose a tattoo that is simple and that you can live with. I chose mine because.. well.. I love moogles. ^__^; If you want something semi-generic that you can make personal and still be cool go for something with stars or even flowers. Kinda girly, but there are some awesome designs out there.

BME.com is a good place to look at tattoos and such. They have different types of tattoos sectioned off, as well, to make viewing easier.

Also, be careful when choosing your tattoo artist. If you feel comfortable doing so, go into their shop with your friends beforehand to scope the place out; and choose a place with a HIGHLY STERILE environment.
3nodding
Aramaea
You are a dip s**t. Talk to your cousin, they have more knowledge of this kind of thing than you do. And hell may even help you make the right choice about the parlor to go to.
She's the dip s**t! The stupid idiot has been hit by more cars than I can count, and she got herself pregnant a few years ago, as if I'd take anything she says seriously!
Definately design it yourself, if you can't get what you want out onto paper, get someone to design it customly.
shame on you for getting a tat too early! and shame on you for not drawing it yourself! people change in a few years. i only got my tat 2 yrs ago and i wish i didnt now. dont get a tat because you think its cool or your friends think its cool. and think about how many other people wouldhave the same tat as you would!
Calculus III
Wait, wait. Get a potato on your ankle.

Awesome. heart
Come up with your own design. >_>?

Vote for me. <3 Orange!
Firemica
Aramaea
You are a dip s**t. Talk to your cousin, they have more knowledge of this kind of thing than you do. And hell may even help you make the right choice about the parlor to go to.
She's the dip s**t! The stupid idiot has been hit by more cars than I can count, and she got herself pregnant a few years ago, as if I'd take anything she says seriously!

Ive been hit by a car before, it does not make me an idiot. And besides man there is no hurt in just asking for help, not asking for it just makes you look like a stupid 16 year old who thinks they can do everything on their own. This is why kids your age should not get tat's.
spyder0216
shame on you for getting a tat too early! and shame on you for not drawing it yourself! people change in a few years. i only got my tat 2 yrs ago and i wish i didnt now. dont get a tat because you think its cool or your friends think its cool. and think about how many other people wouldhave the same tat as you would!
Oh how I love you people who assume this is something I want to do because I think it's cool *Hits you up the side of the head*
I would like a ying yang on my back.

Fashionable Star

11,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
spyder0216

Personally, I still love my tat. But that's only because I was trying to decide on the design for about a year before I actually got it. ;3

But I'm not all... excited about it anymore, really. It's not like, "Oooo! Wow! Lookit mah tattoo!! WHOOOAAA!!" anymore. It was like that for about a week for me, now it's just a part of who I am.
Aramaea
Firemica
Aramaea

Ive been hit by a car before, it does not make me an idiot. And besides man there is no hurt in just asking for help, not asking for it just makes you look like a stupid 16 year old who thinks they can do everything on their own. This is why kids your age should not get tat's.
The point I was trying to make was that she is completely unreliable for advise or anything of the such. Besides there are better people I can ask, and where abouts did I say I'm not asking for help anyway? All I said was not from her! This is why I think people who are older than me should serioulsy pay more attention to what youngers write! They assume that the person is being stupid and naiive and irresponsible because they're younger than them! (yes I know I've just touched something completetly unrelated and huge and ....... diverse let's say)
If you don't know what you want already, then don't get one.

I have mine planned, but I know there's no way I will be allowed one for a good while.
Happy B'day! xd

Tipsy Streaker

pick something to symbolize you. to help with ideas come up with things u like. for me that would me
element/ water or wind
animal/ wolf or coyote
Symbols etc/ moon or rain
hobbies/ running long distance

^ maybe do something like i did above to help with ideas. may or may not work.also sort out maybe any patterns or shapes u might want or not want on it. such as maybe u dont like hearts but u want like a star for one of the wolf's eyes. -- if u did a wolf.

sorry.. trying to help.. yeah also make sure this is something u wanna do. dont get it too big because you might have more trouble getting it off if u ever get it off, or else it could get in the way of clothing. personally i would choose either the lower section of my spine- right above my hip, or else i would choose like my right upper back section. yeah make sure a tatoo is for you also. they are cool, but it depends on what it is. DONT ******** UP YOUR CHOICE! ^^" make it special.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff