<3 </3

Do you like tattoos?

Yes!!! 0.43243243243243 43.2% [ 16 ]
No 0.10810810810811 10.8% [ 4 ]
Depends on the tattop 0.27027027027027 27.0% [ 10 ]
[Poll Whore!] *I hit you* 0.18918918918919 18.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
1 2 3 >

For my sweet sixteen my parents have sorta agreed to let me get a tattoo, (my mom more than my dad){my cousin got one and now has hep so my dad wants me to talk to her first...... yeah right!} but yes I've wanted one for a long time. I don't want anything big or flashy. Hearts are out of the question!!! But yes I don't know what to get. Hmmmm.... maybe google...... any ideas?

O.G. Codger

20,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
design your own. It will be much more interesting that way. Mine are both of fish. I am all about the octopus on the upper thigh though.

If you want to avoid hepititus, make sure the artist uses new needles, and if you really want to be safe, ask for the new needles to come out fresh from the autoclave.
Get a skull that has a snake and a rose curling though it, and also put two dice and a lady around there somewhere. Make sure it's all on fire.
I realy don't think its a good idea to get a tattoo at sixteen. Your still growing and you have a high risk of it becoming distorted and streched out of shape.
But if you do get one, then i advise designing it yourself, insted of using googleunless you see something you realy love. That way its much more personal and you know no one else will have the same.
I think Google would look good on your forehead. 3nodding heart xd stressed
Calculus III
Get a skull that has a snake and a rose curling though it, and also put two dice and a lady around there somewhere. Make sure it's all on fire.
O.o *eye twitch*
Good for you. I don't like tatoos. But it's up to you.

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Something that symbolises your sweet 16th. Maybe somthing like a butterfly hatching from a coccoon.

O.G. Codger

20,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
ElDestructo
Good for you. I don't like tatoos. But it's up to you.

you've just never seem mine wink
Firemica
Calculus III
O.o *eye twitch*

Oh, and I forgot about the Harley-Davidson dragon...
Decide for yourself. If you get something on a whim, you're less likely to be happy with it later on in life. A tattoo should have some special meaning to you, or else you'll get bored with it.

Design something?
thante
I realy don't think its a good idea to get a tattoo at sixteen. Your still growing and you have a high risk of it becoming distorted and streched out of shape.
But if you do get one, then i advise designing it yourself, insted of using googleunless you see something you realy love. That way its much more personal and you know no one else will have the same.
*nods* except for the not a good idea at sixteen thing.
I wouldn't have one that somebody else has, I mentioned google because if I ever see something I like I'll play with it alittle and get a different design to my likeing.
Stars = good.
You are a dip s**t. Talk to your cousin, they have more knowledge of this kind of thing than you do. And hell may even help you make the right choice about the parlor to go to.
Wait, wait. Get a potato on your ankle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces