Welcome to Gaia! ::

i was at the michigan dunes w/ a group of my friends
we walked through this mucky lake-water path
you basically have to wade through it bc ur up to ur hips to water at some points
then there are these clay slides that you can slide around on and its just too fun
so thats like a 45 min walk through this path
and then all of a sudden bam giant sand dune
so we start climbing
for the next couple hours were going up and down the sand dunes
going up, jumping down them, running down them, rolling down them, basically exhausting the ******** out of ourselves but having wayyy too much fun.
then at the end when dusk is hitting we run to the shore, to get our last chance of beach in for the day
at this point the day has become cloudy, it's getting dark and the water is freezing
but some of us went in anyways. the water felt refreshing
then we had to get going back to our campsite
i was freaking out while my bf drove back because tripping and driving is scary as hell
luckily its less than 5 mins to camp
we start a fire
change into comfy, warm clothes
then we sit around and take turns reading stories out of my grimms fairy tale collection as we're coming down.

Freakleaff's Husband

Malevolent Punching Bag

i kicked an uneven patch of sidewalk a few years back and i thought to myself "This is it, this is where it ends for me, my whole life ended by one little trip" It felt like it lasted forever, i saw my life flash before me, wasnt good, rated it one star. Anyways, once i finally hit concrete i noticed a sweet a** quarter

Feral Girl

i was with a few of my good friends at the time, shrooms
went into the woods, it had just snowed like a foot in a half
find this hill and river in the middle of the woods
run down it and through the woods like a pack of wolves just screaming and laughing
one of my friends gave us light shows
one artist friend drew us each a face on a paper plate
was fun

not friends with any of those people anymore. i gatewayed them into psychs with that and now theyre all trash!

Loyal Hero

3,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
I tripped over a rock once.....but I wouldn't call it a good time.
8th of shrooms on a rocky trail by the river

saw 100% detailed/intricate/super awesome demon-dragon-skeleton MASSIVE things fly in the sky made out of smoke/cloud

Dapper Lunatic

one time, my friend and i took acid at her friend's small music festival in new hampshire
it was her first time tripping
while we were waiting for the acid to kick in we walked to her car to pick up her game of scrabble
i started coming up on the walk there
it literally felt like i was walking through some sort of fairy tale
everything seemed surreal and beautiful
and i felt as if i were walking across pages in some sort of illustrated story
on the walk back i felt similarly
but instead of a fairy tale i felt like i was lost in a world similar to the one in lord of the rings
we managed to find our way back to the camp grounds
and i spent the next few hours hula hooping, i learned so many different tricks that day because i legitimately felt as if the hoop were a part of me

Greedy Bloodsucker

i was really high and i saw a fat kid roll his ankle while in the middle of serious life talks...he was pretty high too. we laughed about it for like an hour.
I once ate ten hits of acid, donned a Chewbacca mask and ran through the woods near my house scaring the gay dudes who ******** in the woods at night, man good times.

kahono's Senpai

Spacey Nymph

I did acid the other morning after we'd been out dancing all night and had a really lovely time, I was just with this boy I'm seeing and we had a blast redface Sex on acid is wild.
Viszla
I did acid the other morning after we'd been out dancing all night and had a really lovely time, I was just with this boy I'm seeing and we had a blast redface Sex on acid is wild.

oh MY god... I know EXACTLY what you mean xd redface heart

kahono's Senpai

Spacey Nymph

Westward Ho
Viszla

Like I thought sex on molly was fun but pffft lol Doesn't really compare
Viszla
Westward Ho
Viszla

Like I thought sex on molly was fun but pffft lol Doesn't really compare

Hmm ! I wouldn't know. Never done molly. But oh yeah, it is something else. My bf said as he was watching me, i started to turn all pixely looking eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff