Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eradication of cancer as we know it, using sound waves, photo sensitive drug therapy, and "self-addicting" cells.
Robotic houses, controlled by computerized switchboard.
Electrical cars with flotation ability for water travel to bypass freeways.
Houses made from pressed paper with plastic coatings; interchangeable walls
Separate body parts cloned for organ transplants; not an entire body.
New form of painless tooth extraction, using a type of suction, with immediate replacement of new tooth.
Diagnostic chambers which map the body's electrical balance to predict health problems before the come.
Cylindrical rooms in which people enter to see an automated projection of the clothing and color that would look good on them; select what you want, take your measurements, then two days later pick up the goods.
Third floor of houses have rollback roofs to allow Hovercrafts to come and go.
No more surgery with knives. Some type of molecular ionization device that knows how to take out the afflicted cells then seal the wound without a single scar.
Remolding of the whole face structure, to duplicate any look that you wish.
New exercise equipment that you sit or stand in, and it literally stimulates your muscles with electricity to achieve the same effect as physical exercise.
Babies will be birthed in water all the time, with music, incense, and green and lavender lights.
People will be able to simply "walk out" of their bodies upon death.
There will be no US Presidency; our government will go back to a Greek Senate structure.
No longer a single Pope, but a triumvirate of Popes, each assigned to a geographic collection of Catholics.
Peace in the Middle East will prevail by 2050.
West Coast goes under in 2026. Parts of the East Coast also get inundated. Tsunamis will wipe out a large portion of Japan. The Hawaiian Islands will have upheaval and be the site of a large new landmass.
Atlantis will begin to show itself by 2023 and be fully visible by 2026.
After 2050, the "Age of the Messiah" is upon us. People turn totally toward Spirituality, peace will rein for a long time. People will return to community living, loving each other, and working together.
Treatment for depression and mood disorders will come from a "control chamber" that emits sensory stimulation gently to the brain, including certain smells, which will elevate mood.
Medicine in pill form goes away; instead we have air-injected delivery through the skin.
Atomic batteries will run cars.
No more gas propelled rockets in space; we will have nuclear powered cylinder shaped objects that travel everywhere.
A moon base is created for people to visit, and as a stopping place for further trips.
By 2055 most people will live in domed cities due to poor atmospheric conditions.
A virtual reality headset will stimulate brain waves so people can learn whole libraries of information within hours.
Giant fruits and vegetables will be grown in hothouse environments. The nutrients will be synthesized into a highly condensed injection.
Proteins are developed without animal meat, very powerful, builds immune system.
Addictions will be a thing of the past because of a brain stimulation, which eradicates all addictions, with no side effects.
Execution for the death penalty will become a complete vaporization of the body.
No separate governments, one planetary government will form.
Great earth changes will occur and germ warfare will be used before the world finds peace. But eventually from all of the bad comes good. The pendulum will swing back to humanity and love.
No world war is coming, but lots of civil disorder and small skirmishes. No nuclear holocaust.
Peace will last from 2050 until 2100, and then I see nothing beyond, which could mean "the end will come like a thief in the night."
Toward the end of things, the veil separating our world from The Other Side will thin, so much so that most people will see decease loved ones and speak with their Spirit Guides.
There will be many false prophets that rise up proclaiming to be Jesus on Earth, and try to lead people astray. We are already seeing this in the big rise of occultism.
People will again find Spirituality, not so much in organized religion, but in the spiritual brotherhood of coming together and finding their Temple within.
Four more comets will pass by before the end times.
Aliens will begin to show themselves in the year 2010, they will not harm us, they simply want to see what we are doing to this planet. They will teach us how to use anti-gravity devices again, such as they did for the pyramids.
mrgreen i like the aliens... mrgreen
helooloo? stare mrgreen stare i guess im oblivious............
New age hogwash...
keenan_dragon
helooloo? stare mrgreen stare i guess im oblivious............

It's just that you put in a big wall of text, and nobody cares.
I've read Sylvia Brown, but I don't believe her. I'm not a particular religion.

No offense if you like her...
Ohhhh...aliens...

Well, at least she's entertaining.

I like it in her book when she says heaven will have libraries.

And weird spirit sex.

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I don't like her... I work in a bookstore, and her books are everywhere. gonk That and she looks like a buggy eyed little lap dog... x_x;

I dont' want to know what will happen in the future. That's like knowing a present before you get it, ruins the idea of the gift. I'd rather be suprised. xp
its not spirit sex its called .....umm......... well i cant remember at the time sweatdrop but its not spirit sex.
keenan_dragon
its not spirit sex its called .....umm......... well i cant remember at the time sweatdrop but its not spirit sex.

Yeah, it's been a few years since I read one of her books.

There's a religion subforum somewhere, but I dunno if they'd know who Sylvia is, either.
BirdOfHealing
I don't like her... I work in a bookstore, and her books are everywhere. gonk That and she looks like a buggy eyed little lap dog... x_x;

I dont' want to know what will happen in the future. That's like knowing a present before you get it, ruins the idea of the gift. I'd rather be suprised. xp

Yeah, she does look funny.
if none of you liked this post then why did you come here and post your domokun crappy domokun little messages?! evil i hope you all die twisted
Already read that book.

surprised

Which is amazing, consdiering I read about two books a year. (:

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
keenan_dragon
if none of you liked this post then why did you come here and post your domokun crappy domokun little messages?! evil i hope you all die twisted
It's called a discussion... neutral Stop flaming.
keenan_dragon

Because we recognized the name?
BirdOfHealing
keenan_dragon
It's called a discussion... neutral Stop flaming.
your right...... stare sorry...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces