Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

To fake tan or not to fake tan?

That is the question. 1 100.0% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
< 1 2 3

If you use that jergens natural glow stuff it gives you a nice hint of tan. not a ton though, it doesnt make you look orange, surprisingly. although, apply it like every other day, not every day. you might run otu fo it too fast if you apply it every day. but make sure it's even or you'll get sreeks.
thats what i used to use... then i eccepted the fact that i'm relaly pale and got over it.
bt uif you're allergic to hemp, dont use it, cause it's in there.

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
NinjaRapunzel
Not all brands turn you orange, you just have to find one that doesn't. You're supposed to test it on your ankle or wrist (I believe).
Did, jergens sunless moisturizer for light toned skin, and I didnt break out. I think it's because of the moisturizer in it.
Grape Jews

You might end up orange.

I wouldn't bother.
I'm the same.. Damned skin.

However, there is some Moisturising/Tanner thing that gradually builds up colour, and I've found that that works for me.

I think it was Johnsons & Johnsons? Can't remember.

I look funny if I'm too tanned though - I have red hair sad
shikon_jewel
NinjaRapunzel
Not all brands turn you orange, you just have to find one that doesn't. You're supposed to test it on your ankle or wrist (I believe).
Did, jergens sunless moisturizer for light toned skin, and I didnt break out. I think it's because of the moisturizer in it.

I did use Jergens, too, it did make me took a tiny bit orange.

Perhaps try a sprayless tan at a salon? They usually have better types that won't turn you orange (but they're also more expensive sweatdrop )
Pale skin is so beautiful, I choke up a bit whenever I see girls come out of a tanning salon totally orange.

If you are convinced you need a tan, at least wait for it to work naturally - and by all means don't sit out in the sun 6 hours at a time, gradually works best.
I was asking my girlfriend if she tans in the summer the other day. She says the best thing is to strip down to your bathing suit, but on spf 30 and play soccer with some friends for an hour or two. To get a good tan takes like 10 hours, so just go to the beach and enjoy yourself but don't lie down useless.
Knudson
..La Dolce Vita..
Don't go on a sunbed, but use natural tanning moisturiser.

That's about right. I've only used a sunbed once, but I was itchy for days afterwards so it's not really worth it.

PS: Welcome back heart

Thanks, on Easter break so I have a bit of free time 4laugh

But yeah, I would never use a sunbed. Somehow I have a tan all year round because I go on holiday a lot xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff