Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've been camping on the river with my friends over the last couple of days.

I'm all sunburnt. Even though I wore loads and loads of sunscreen and a shirt in the water.

I HATE SUNBURN. T _T

My arms and legs sting.. and I look like I'm constantly blushing. X'D

Discuss:
Sunburn, and how much it sucks.
Great things, that have little downsides, dissapointments or annoyances.
Aww.
Thats why I fear going outside.
I burn easy ):

Fuzzy Dog

[Highwaaaaay to hell.]
I remember the years of marching band camp >.<

A few times it got so bad as to where I couldn't let my arms touch the sides of my torso.

Plus I always feel uncomfortably hot. Which is bothersome.
It's winter over here XD

ugh
sunburn
it hurts ; _;

I get sunburned so easily. Which is odd, because I'm not pale.
a couple years ago I got sunburned so bad XD my face looked like leather.

but now I'm like AHH THE SUN THE SUN O _O IT BUUURRRRNZZ~

o _o
not really
but it was fun to say
T3T
I don't see the sun anymore, I wake up at 8am and drive directly to school which I don't leave until three-thirty and its already dark then.

invasora's Fav

Monster Streaker

It burns because you're wicked.

Not really, did you use a high SPF sunscreen? Getting any kind of burn is horrible, the pain takes forever to go away, and it always looks funny until it heals.
That's awful. I hate sunburns more than anything. There are a couple things you can do, though. The first is to take a cool bath with baking soda sprinkled in the water.

Also, rub down the burns softly with white vinegar. You will smell like a jar of pickles, but it feels sooooo much nicer afterwards. And granted, there's aloe.
Oh no! You're going to get skin cancer and die!D:
j/k biggrin
Up in the New England part of the USA, we dont get sunburn in December. XD

Im guessing you live in like the southern hemisphere.

This summer My whole upper body was burnt crisp. It turned into a nice tan, though.

Kawaii Hunter

OMFGZ mes hates sunburn. It's so icky. I don't burn, so I win. (:

I mean. I don't anymore, ever. If I do, it's just a little on my face.

I got hardcore sunburn at the beach once, & I woke up in the back of a car & my back felt like it was on fire. I was so miserable .___.

Put aloe vera gel on it. It makes it all better.
LUCKY!! i've only been burned like 2 times in my life, but whenever i get sunburned, i had fun. i want to surf so bad... or ski. ROAR... or camp by a river... or something fun like that. but nooooo i'm just too sick to even go to school, otherwise i might have gone skiing today.

ne ways, when i do burn, in just a few days it turns into the best tan you have ever seen. and it isn't that tan where it looks like i sat on the beach for hours, but the tan where i've been in the water for hours on end trying to catch a good wave.
It's snowing here so I'm good.
-Poke-
o 3o
PhenixFallen
It burns because you're wicked.

Not really, did you use a high SPF sunscreen? Getting any kind of burn is horrible, the pain takes forever to go away, and it always looks funny until it heals.

Yeah. I used SPF 30.

--

The rest of the camping trip I swam in long pants, a long t-shirt and a hat. I looked like a dork, but I didn't get sunburnt again. X3

I have fair skin, and it burns really easily.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff