Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold?

Must you ask, you stupid child? 0.37423312883436 37.4% [ 61 ]
Yes. 0.22699386503067 22.7% [ 37 ]
Leave me alone! I'm poll whoring here! *rapes poll* 0.21472392638037 21.5% [ 35 ]
I think you're a noob! You noob! Even your polls like noobish! 0.1840490797546 18.4% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 163 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

DustBunniesStealSocks
Kyuugirl
DustBunniesStealSocks
maybe she's afraid you'll get yourself knocked up at hte bowling alley
I'm only 15 and all the other people there were younger than me. How the hell would we get beer? confused
knocked up doesn't mean getting beer, it means getting pregnant.
right! xd I just woke up.
Edit: Plus, the only way I would be something that stupid is for me to be drunk.
DustBunniesStealSocks

rofl.....kyuugirl...knocked up.....rofl.....that made my day!
Kyuugirl
strawberry cyanide

Most parents just ask questions because they care. =P They are the parental units after all and they're just looking out for your well being.

Yeah, internet wise I met my current boyfriend of 3 years online. xD. We actually met on Habbo Hotel<3.

I tend to call them "parental figures" razz

xD Parental Figures, Parents, same thing.
But yeah, I know~
i always call meh parents. the units, the parental units, or mutti and vati....

My boyfriend calls his mom Mutti biggrin
Itsh sho cute.
My mom keeps asking me these days "You broken up with [boyfriend'sname] yet?"

WHAT. THE. ********. Just because I'm 13 doesn't mean I can't have a relationship that lasts longer than 3 months.

I swear, I'm either going to keep asking her if her and my dad have divorced yet or write her a letter on my 6 month anniversary saying "******** YOU TOO MOM."
Hearing Ink
My mom keeps asking me these days "You broken up with [boyfriend'sname] yet?"

WHAT. THE. ********. Just because I'm 13 doesn't mean I can't have a relationship that lasts longer than 3 months.

I swear, I'm either going to keep asking her if her and my dad have divorced yet or write her a letter on my 6 month anniversary saying "******** YOU TOO MOM."
I know. Whenever I'm not on the phone with my boyfriend after 8 at night they always think I've broken up with my boyfriend. It's weird.
I don't really go out cept for staying at my boyfriend's house on the weekends
mum doesn't care O:

every now and then though she's like 'oh my god, I can't believe I let you stay at his house I'm such a terrible mother' and I'm all, lol, no way.

and she doesn't care who I talk to on the internet cause she knows I'm not dumb enough to get *****.
Kyuugirl
DustBunniesStealSocks
Kyuugirl
DustBunniesStealSocks
I'm only 15 and all the other people there were younger than me. How the hell would we get beer? confused
Edit: Plus, the only way I would be something that stupid is for me to be drunk.
hey, bowling alleys are the new romantic stop now adays.Must be the balls hitting the pins, very dirty double meaning in the game
Come Down Carousel
mum doesn't care O:

every now and then though she's like 'oh my god, I can't believe I let you stay at his house I'm such a terrible mother' and I'm all, lol, no way.

and she doesn't care who I talk to on the internet cause she knows I'm not dumb enough to get *****] Same with the not dumb enough to end up with a ***** thing. dramallama
Kyuugirl
Come Down Carousel
mum doesn't care O:

and she doesn't care who I talk to on the internet cause she knows I'm not dumb enough to get *****] Same with the not dumb enough to end up with a ***** thing. dramallama
here's something for you to do this year "hey mom, I'm pregnant.......April fools"
DustBunniesStealSocks
Kyuugirl
DustBunniesStealSocks
Kyuugirl
DustBunniesStealSocks
hey, bowling alleys are the new romantic stop now adays.Must be the balls hitting the pins, very dirty double meaning in the game
I never found them to be "romantic" neutral
DustBunniesStealSocks
Kyuugirl
Come Down Carousel
mum doesn't care O:

here's something for you to do this year "hey mom, I'm pregnant.......April fools"
That one really would kill her, what will her being sickly and old. ninja
******** off. when you're a mother you're going to eat all your words, and all your bad thoughts.
cos when she's gone you're gonna regret all the s**t you've put her through.
damn effin kids.
[******** off. when you're a mother you're going to eat all your words, and all your bad thoughts.
cos when she's gone you're gonna regret all the s**t you've put her through.
damn effin kids. I would hate to have kids. The bother the ******** s**t out of me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff