Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok so i take takeknowdoe classes and after class we get to go outside and play so me and my friend were running around and having fun then a group of kids came up to me ( the rest of them were higher belts and 1 was the same belt as me) and started to beat me up my friend was taller then them so here was the conversation

me: *still getting beat up* hey Vaneta help me!

my friend: sorry i can't or i'll get hurt

me: *in pain*

discuss

ever get bullied

no help

pain?

Fashionable Mage

your friend sucks
Get new friends?
Looks like your friend knows how the world works.
Helping would have neen nice though, It's pretty rude to just stand there razz

6,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Your friend isn't a real good friend.
No offense or anything.
Ha, that sucks. Your friend's a p***y, especially if he was a guy. Get rid of him/her.
you need new friends eek
Roxi2006
ok so i take takeknowdoe classes and after class we get to go outside and play so me and my friend were running around and having fun then a group of kids came up to me ( the rest of them were higher belts and 1 was the same belt as me) and started to beat me up my friend was taller then them so here was the conversation

me: *still getting beat up* hey Vaneta help me!

my friend: sorry i can't or i'll get hurt

me: *in pain*

discuss

ever get bullied

no help

pain?

wait theres more the next day the same kids came to beat me up and she helped me this time so she isn't all that bad biggrin

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
eek That is not cool; first dump your supposedly "friend" (if he or she was scare of fighting them at least he or she could get some help) and second report the bullies, do not let this type of people run your world. ninja
I'm usually the one abusing my friends. It's a playful sort of abuse though. Besides, he didn't need that arm any more.
Roxi2006
takeknowdoe
What is that? Do you mean "tae kwon do?"
Ishoku;;

Get new friends.

What hurts more
Is I would still die for you
wow that's a crappy friend if I ever saw one, I'd be in there busting some heads and then after I'd compare battle scares.

as for the bullying thing find out who else they pick on (you can't be the only one) form a coallition, and gang up on those buggers. armies fight wars after all
Your friend = sucks. If I ever saw some one picking a fight with my friend, I'd get in there and back my friend up and all my friends would do the same for me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff