Welcome to Gaia! ::

What happens with me is that when I'm alone in my house the slightest sound makes me freak out and I find it hard to go downstairs. I get rid of it if I play loud music or watch the tv.
Parting Gift
Magnificient
Parting Gift
Magnificient
Parting Gift
I always hear voices. I mean, loud and clear. Sometimes I feel breathing on the back of my neck. It has a rhythm to it, it's moist, I hear it. If I touch my neck it's only moist in that one spot. I know it's not sweat. It's heavy breathing. I can feel the warm, moist breath hitting my neck in a continuos rhythm.

I hear the phone ring when it's not ringing. I hear people yelling my name when no one is around. I even asked my friend once while we were on a plane if she heard the yelling, and she said yes. I would have noticed if it was someone near me. I just would. It was echoing.

I hate it.

sad

I always hear panting and wailing.
hmmm, sounds sexy.

I remember you.

And it's not, because I have no idea what's going on. It's scurrry.
I remember you too, but I don't remember which thread though.

It was the one with the girl who would suck stuff unintentionally, because she had an oral fixation. Yeah.
razz razz razz razz oh yeah!! that one was awesome. . . except I tend to act crepy when I'm in threads like that . . .

still I'm serious I wish I had some wierd phodia or condition or something.

cry I'm so average
WaffleXpert
What happens with me is that when I'm alone in my house the slightest sound makes me freak out and I find it hard to go downstairs. I get rid of it if I play loud music or watch the tv.

Sorry for being unoriginal, but I am the exact same way. 3nodding xd
bestemp
WaffleXpert

and at night I'm terrified of someone coming in the window. Also if I do the washing up it helps and if I do that then my dad gives me a treat later.
Magnificient
Parting Gift
Magnificient
Parting Gift
Magnificient
Parting Gift
I always hear voices. I mean, loud and clear. Sometimes I feel breathing on the back of my neck. It has a rhythm to it, it's moist, I hear it. If I touch my neck it's only moist in that one spot. I know it's not sweat. It's heavy breathing. I can feel the warm, moist breath hitting my neck in a continuos rhythm.

I hear the phone ring when it's not ringing. I hear people yelling my name when no one is around. I even asked my friend once while we were on a plane if she heard the yelling, and she said yes. I would have noticed if it was someone near me. I just would. It was echoing.

I hate it.

sad

I always hear panting and wailing.
hmmm, sounds sexy.

I remember you.

It was the one with the girl who would suck stuff unintentionally, because she had an oral fixation. Yeah.
razz razz razz razz oh yeah!! that one was awesome. . . except I tend to act crepy when I'm in threads like that . . .

cry I'm so average

I just felt something nibble and pull on my ear. I have a mark there now! A mark! That's no condition. I felt my ear pull down. crying

But I see what you're saying.

emo emo emo

AHHHHH! I'm feakin' scared. Damnit.
bestemp
WaffleXpert

haha, i walk around with a military issue combat knife when i'm home alone, because i hear weird crap all the time in this house.
WaffleXpert
me, too actually. It freaks me out to try and sleep without music.
creepy 0.o
Parting Gift
Magnificient
Parting Gift
Magnificient
Parting Gift

I remember you.

cry I'm so average

I just felt something nibble and pull on my ear. I have a mark there now! A mark! That's no condition. I felt my ear pull down. crying

emo emo emo

AHHHHH! I'm feakin' scared. ********, that's creepy. is there someone there with you? to just hang out with?
I wish that stuff happened to meee. ]:
WaffleXpert
bestemp
WaffleXpert

and at night I'm terrified of someone coming in the window. Also if I do the washing up it helps and if I do that then my dad gives me a treat later.

I am sorry that that frightens you...

I don't have the situation, as in, I am not afarid that someone shall burst through my window. No one on this street is hostile, in fact...most of our little town is...
Parting Gift
Magnificient
Parting Gift
Magnificient
Parting Gift

I remember you.

cry I'm so average

emo emo emo

AHHHHH! I'm feakin' scared. Damnit.
dude, you're going to get felt up by a ghost.
Magnificient
WaffleXpert

I like sleeping with atleast one light on so that they think someone's awake.
WaffleXpert
Magnificient
WaffleXpert

light pisses me off, but without background noise I become an insomniac
WaffleXpert
Magnificient
WaffleXpert

Smart =]

But seems somewhat expensive in the long run mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas