Welcome to Gaia! ::

WaffleXpert
You know what I think. I think there's a spirit who's latched onto you try looking up girls who have died who you might be connected with. Have any female pets died recently?

YOUR AURA IS INDIGO! scream
WaffleXpert
You know what I think. I think there's a spirit who's latched onto you try looking up girls who have died who you might be connected with. Have any female pets died recently?

neutral For one thing - I have never heard of people hear dead animals speak to them in a human voice, in English.

For another thing - no, no female pets have died recently.

Only one man has died in this house to my knowledge. We've had some odd little things happen in this house but they're not related to this person I keep bloody hearing.
Darky-Hitori
Capt.Tuttle
Ah, I have something like that, only I believe in the paranoia... Well, I have come to, after having this all my life.

I get pretty much the same thing, only for me I see that sort of thing, instead of hearing it. It usually happens at least once a month, but I'll see large movements out of the corner of my eye, but when I turn to look nothing will be there. This happens mostly in either broad daylight, or when I'm in my room alone. My earliest memory of seeing things like this was when I was three, I saw something large running underneath the window I was looking out, but when I turned my head to look there was nothing there, and no where for anything to go.

Or I see things as when I fall into that state of half-asleep, I keep my eyes half open but don't really look at anything, you know? Well every now and then when I do that, I can actually see a silhouette of a person walk through the hall right past my room; right infront of my eyes. But when I get up and look there's no one there, and I'm either home alone, or no one else is upstairs/awake.

I hear things sometimes too, but it's not like yours. What I hear cannot be described... It's horrible, just inhuman screeches and such... But I only hear it when I space out and lose my focus on being, so I try to stay alert so I don't have to hear things. :3

What I see and hear scare the crap out of me 'cause I don't like the unknown. And I can't do anything about it, 'cause I have talked to spiritual people before, and they have all sorts of recommendations to curing it, but mine never last long enough for me to do anything regarding them. D:

Maybe you should see a spiritual guide? Or get your hearing checked, trust me, it's a lot easier to just have a problem with your hearing. 3nodding

neutral I'd never see a sodding "spiritual guides".

99.9% of them are idiots out to get money, and nothing more.

XD Yeah, they are... But the one I talked to I knew personally so it was free~

Well, good luck in finding what it is~
Darky-Hitori
WaffleXpert

neutral For one thing - I have never heard of people hear dead animals speak to them in a human voice, in English.

Only one man has died in this house to my knowledge. We've had some odd little things happen in this house but they're not related to this person I keep bloody hearing.

She has a crush on you =D *fit of nervous giggling* As you can see NOTHING scares me. crying
The EMO Armchair
WaffleXpert

YOUR AURA IS INDIGO! scream

Huh?
WaffleXpert
Darky-Hitori
Capt.Tuttle
Ah, I have something like that, only I believe in the paranoia... Well, I have come to, after having this all my life.

I get pretty much the same thing, only for me I see that sort of thing, instead of hearing it. It usually happens at least once a month, but I'll see large movements out of the corner of my eye, but when I turn to look nothing will be there. This happens mostly in either broad daylight, or when I'm in my room alone. My earliest memory of seeing things like this was when I was three, I saw something large running underneath the window I was looking out, but when I turned my head to look there was nothing there, and no where for anything to go.

Or I see things as when I fall into that state of half-asleep, I keep my eyes half open but don't really look at anything, you know? Well every now and then when I do that, I can actually see a silhouette of a person walk through the hall right past my room; right infront of my eyes. But when I get up and look there's no one there, and I'm either home alone, or no one else is upstairs/awake.

I hear things sometimes too, but it's not like yours. What I hear cannot be described... It's horrible, just inhuman screeches and such... But I only hear it when I space out and lose my focus on being, so I try to stay alert so I don't have to hear things. :3

What I see and hear scare the crap out of me 'cause I don't like the unknown. And I can't do anything about it, 'cause I have talked to spiritual people before, and they have all sorts of recommendations to curing it, but mine never last long enough for me to do anything regarding them. D:

Maybe you should see a spiritual guide? Or get your hearing checked, trust me, it's a lot easier to just have a problem with your hearing. 3nodding

neutral I'd never see a sodding "spiritual guides".

99.9% of them are idiots out to get money, and nothing more.

A lot of them arn't like that depends how much you belive in them. How about asking it politly to go away because there's nothing you can do.

Well, that's reassuring.
WaffleXpert
A lot of them arn't like that depends how much you belive in them. How about asking it politly to go away because there's nothing you can do.

:C I wouldn't ask something I cannot prove to exist to "go away".

The EMO Armchair
She has a crush on you =D *fit of nervous giggling* As you can see NOTHING scares me. crying

DEAR GOD, GHOST RAPE.
I always hear voices. I mean, loud and clear. Sometimes I feel breathing on the back of my neck. It has a rhythm to it, it's moist, I hear it. If I touch my neck it's only moist in that one spot. I know it's not sweat. It's heavy breathing. I can feel the warm, moist breath hitting my neck in a continuos rhythm.

I hear the phone ring when it's not ringing. I hear people yelling my name when no one is around. I even asked my friend pnce while we were on a plane if she heard the yelling, and she said yes. I would have noticed if it was someone near me. I just would. It was echoing.

I hate it.

sad

I always hear panting and wailing.
Darky-Hitori
WaffleXpert

The EMO Armchair

DEAR GOD, GHOST RAPE.

O SNAP WHERE?!?! eek
The EMO Armchair
Darky-Hitori
WaffleXpert

Yeah sounds like the spirits attracted to you. xd I have heard of animals speaking but your obvoisly not a believer so I can't be bothered to go into it. Maybe the spirit thinks your the dead guy. I know... wait that will make you look mad.
Parting Gift
I always hear voices. I mean, loud and clear. Sometimes I feel breathing on the back of my neck. It has a rhythm to it, it's moist, I hear it. If I touch my neck it's only moist in that one spot. I know it's not sweat. It's heavy breathing. I can feel the warm, moist breath hitting my neck in a continuos rhythm.

I hear the phone ring when it's not ringing. I hear people yelling my name when no one is around. I even asked my friend pnce while we were on a plane if she heard the yelling, and she said yes. I would have noticed if it was someone near me. I just would. It was echoing.

I hate it.

sad

I always hear panting and wailing.
hmmm, sounds sexy.
Darky-Hitori
WaffleXpert

Hey it's worth a try.
WaffleXpert
The EMO Armchair
Darky-Hitori
WaffleXpert

Yeah sounds like the spirits attracted to you. xd I have heard of animals speaking but your obvoisly not a believer so I can't be bothered to go into it. Maybe the spirit thinks your the dead guy. I know... wait that will make you look mad.

:C

I am far from amused.
O:
I get that all the damned time.
I hear people call me and no one has.
Pisses me off....I'm lazy and I got up for nothing crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers