Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm trying to reset my sleep cycle. I didn't sleep and now I'll have to stay awake all day so that I can sleep tonight.

Does your sleep schedule ever get reversed and do you do this s**t to fix it?

Dedicated Cutesmasher

doing it currently.

Vicious Consumer

8,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
I try this s**t all the time.
It's horrible.
Best of luck staying awake.
hue hue hue
doing it currently.
Good luck. May your bed be uncomfortable and your caffeine be plentiful.

Questionable Conversationalist

Aw man, I know that feel bro.
Honestly, the past three months of college have ******** up my sleep schedule so bad. It's at the point where it doesn't matter what time of day it is or how long I've been awake or asleep. 98% of the time, I just need to get in a comfortable position and I'll be out like a like.

Up until today, I hadn't slept more than a few hours all weekend, and no sleep between Monday Morning and Tuesday afternoon. I finished my last assignment, turned in my portfolio around 2pm, then went straight back to my dorm to sleep for several hours. Now I'm awake and messing around on the net, I'll sleep for another eight hours whenever, free day today C:

But I've also found that I can remain awake for three days and most of a four with little to no sleep. That was a really shitty weekend. I'm planning on enforcing a super strict bed time before midnight for about a week or two when I move back home next week to try and fix my sleeping. I've always been pretty nocturnal but the circles I have these days make it look like I lost a fist fight.

Chatty Conversationalist

8,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Low Cholesterol
I'm trying to reset my sleep cycle. I didn't sleep and now I'll have to stay awake all day so that I can sleep tonight.

Does your sleep schedule ever get reversed and do you do this s**t to fix it?

Need help staying awake? I can help!

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Genre_Listing

you'll never sleep again. xd

Wheezing Werewolf

I've never made it trying to pull an all-nighter.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff