Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do your siblings hang out with your friends?

Sadly, yes... 0.21621621621622 21.6% [ 8 ]
Nope [No siblings or they don't] 0.78378378378378 78.4% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Shaarr
1st rule with siblings

DON'T ******** SHARE YOUR FRIENDS! TROUBLE!

He met them through other people. I never introduced him to them.
mindcaster
Crispeh
mindcaster
haha. you're such a loser letting your brother steal your friends and whatnot. perhaps this should go in life issues or something.

Maybe you should read the thread, dumbass. 3nodding
maybe the thread should be readable?

What, you can't speak English? neutral
Kironiko
My older sister is like my best friend so I don't personally have that problem...but the adive that I can give is that you should talk to your friends and your brother...ask them who they prefer to hang out with, and then confront your brother about how you feel.

I've told him it pissed me off because he's basically showing my parents and my grandparents that he's a bad influence. And they only hang out with him because he has a car and none of them do.
space for thinking, space to scream to

I'm friends with my little brother's best friend. n.n But he doesn't mind, even though we're both pretty sure he (the friend, not my brother, pervs) has a crush on me. We just never bring it up. But the three of us are always hanging out together... Ke-kun's in my math class, too.

heart but the echoes sound like you heart

in full circle's Partner

Crispeh
mindcaster
Crispeh
mindcaster
haha. you're such a loser letting your brother steal your friends and whatnot. perhaps this should go in life issues or something.

i don't speak fluorescent green on white.
mindcaster
Crispeh
mindcaster
Crispeh
mindcaster

i don't speak fluorescent green on white.

I don't see what font color has to do with the topic at hand, but OK. neutral
Well, It didn't bother me. It was cool knowing the same people randomly. I don't do stupid things like smoke and s**t anyway and neither did my friends so we all just used to hang out and genrally act crazy. I've sort of drifted away from them though since they live in another town.
Seizure-Tastic
Kironiko
My older sister is like my best friend so I don't personally have that problem...but the adive that I can give is that you should talk to your friends and your brother...ask them who they prefer to hang out with, and then confront your brother about how you feel.

I've told him it pissed me off because he's basically showing my parents and my grandparents that he's a bad influence. And they only hang out with him because he has a car and none of them do.

No offense but it sounds like you need better friends. I know that sounds mean, but if their hanging out with him because he has a car...I mean come on. It will probably be difficult finding new friends, but trust me, you'll be a lot happier in the longrun okay?
Black_the(last)dogstar
Well, It didn't bother me. It was cool knowing the same people randomly. I don't do stupid things like smoke and s**t anyway and neither did my friends so we all just used to hang out and genrally act crazy. I've sort of drifted away from them though since they live in another town.

I don't smoke or drink and neither did most of my friends before they met my brother, but once they met him, it all started. D:
my brother is too old to hang out my friends, hes 19 im 15, we know some people but dont hang out so im happy smile
Ethan emo pancake
my brother is too old to hang out my friends, hes 19 im 15, we know some people but dont hang out so im happy smile

I'm 16 and he's 20. Same age difference, but that doesn't stop him.
I think its not your friends or brothers fault...its your grandma's and parent's for not letting you make your own friends. Same goes with your brother...he can hang out with anyone he wants or do anything he wants, as long as it doesn't directly affect you.

Seizure-Tastic
So, my brother is hanging out with my friends and I can't trust him that much. So he went to go smoke pot with my friend and I went with him because it was only him and my friend Audrey and I wasn't going to leave them alone. Then we were going to go to my friend Collin's house but then my Grandma got mad because she doesn't want me to end up like my brother [Drugged up most of the time] so she doesn't let me hang out with him alone. My grandma straight up told that to my parents face, so most of the time, they won't let me hang with him. EVEN THOUGH THEYRE MY ******** FRIENDS! But I told my grandma that I knew them before my brother and my brother just told me to go home so my parents didn't get envolved. So now I'm ******** stuck at home because my grandma doesnt like me being alone with my brother and "his friends" even though I ******** knew them first.
So my questions are:
*Do your siblings hang out with your friends?
*If so, does it annoy the hell out of you?
*If not, what would you do if they did?
*Do your siblings do things your parents don't trust them for?
*Anything else that comes to mind...

Timid Seeker

Kironiko

Ending:
They pick the brother and she's left all alone.

Honestly, shouldn't she talk to her brother and leave her friends out of that mess? If you tell them to pick between the both of them...they'll go for the one that's less pushy.

Does your brother even -care- about who he hangs out with or is just for passing the time? If he's "drugged up" I doubt he would have much to really complain about in this situation.
Seizure-Tastic
Crispeh
I'd go to the beach with you. sad

*hugs the Jason* <3

bow chicka bow wow, could be worse, you could have no freinds....at all.
I live 200 miles away from my brother and sister, so no, my siblings don't hang out with my friends.

But sometimes my mom brings my little sister up (she's almost five) and I babysit her at the dorms for a while and everyone there just loves her. Most highschool students seem to hate little kids, but kids at my highschool just seem to flock to cute little children, lol.

I'm glad my brother doesn't hang out with any of my friends. It's bad enough he knows my boyfriends name.... ugh. My brother is so disgusting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff