Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please

Drown. 1 100.0% [ 228 ]
Total Votes:[ 228 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Dammin
They have pretty hair. =)

mmhmm, I agree.
Hm, normally I am the stalker. Lucky you.
The emo cut is really in, isn't it.

sweatdrop

I meant haircut. No pun intended.
wow i thought the first fule of stalking was not to let ur target know....lmao...i have a few ppl i know that do it....but they do it to have sum fun...lmao horrible ppl they r
I think its creepy...I had a stalker so I had to make a new myspace account with some fake info!!

Its scary...no more real pics of me online!!!!
that sounds like a ***** heaven.
i used to have a stalker he used to follow me around school and home... confused
A Large c**k
The emo cut is really in, isn't it.

sweatdrop

I meant haircut. No pun intended.

Ha.
whats up with the hair fetish
MrPillz
Stalkers are scaaaarrryyy. I had an online stalker one time. She kept sending me emails saying how she wanted to do things to me. Naughty things. Then she sent a pic of herself and she was uglier than sin.

Aha I agree. And I too had a stalker online they sent me stuff too and wanted to do stuff to me too. But the worst part was the pictures they sent me *shivers* stare
[ Sublime ]
It's kewl for ugly people like me, who wants to stalk us?
:]
stop worrying, nobody is gonna want a icture of you ^^
hmm. it's alright for an uncool person like i.
ooh boy:} nobody cares 'bout me, and i'm fine with that.
=/ does that one chick ever comb her hair?
LifeWithoutYou
MrPillz
Stalkers are scaaaarrryyy. I had an online stalker one time. She kept sending me emails saying how she wanted to do things to me. Naughty things. Then she sent a pic of herself and she was uglier than sin.

Aha I agree. And I too had a stalker online they sent me stuff too and wanted to do stuff to me too. But the worst part was the pictures they sent me *shivers* stare

Yeah, my stalker is all, "z0mg! we should meet! and then we should date! so I can rape you!"

minus the last part, but it's creepy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces