Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

how do u and your twin get along?

POLL WHORE! 0.64948453608247 64.9% [ 63 ]
we are best frwends even though we still fight a lot... 0.051546391752577 5.2% [ 5 ]
what can i say...i wuv my twin to infinity (how cute) 0.051546391752577 5.2% [ 5 ]
we alwayz fight and are totally different 0.020618556701031 2.1% [ 2 ]
we never get along...@ all ! 0.041237113402062 4.1% [ 4 ]
this is SSOOOOOOOO GAY 0.18556701030928 18.6% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 97 ]
< 1 2 3 >

:/ I'm the alive one.
my mom had a twin but she died before she was even born, she was a still born i guess, i think thats what they call it. i wish i had a twin but i have a younger sister Miko Yumi btw, and we get along like twins would, we even say the same things at the same time without planning it cause we hang out so much^-^
to all the ppl dat say learn how 2 spell i say go get an attitude nd a lyf.....you ppl piss me off scream
sabbyG
to all the ppl dat say learn how 2 spell i say go get an attitude nd a lyf.....you ppl piss me off scream

fanks Sabby
xoxoxox
u rok

heart blaugh heart
Luz is a Dorkus
Twins are ******** awesome.
I wish I had one. gonk

Ah...me too...an identical twin would be even better than a fraternal one, 'cause then we could switch places and do all that tricky crap like on TV. Plus it would be like having two different wardrobes 'cause we could share clothes. Boo-yah!
I wish I had a twin.

crying
Meh, like any other sib of mine 3nodding

And... yeah about the grammar and all. It makes you look lazy and stupid when you refuse to actually spell words out... nevermind that it makes some of us totally twitch *twitch, twitch*
I'm a fraternal twin and we get along pretty well, it's cool.
Luz is a Dorkus
Twins are ******** awesome.
I wish I had one. gonk
same here!!! ahahahaha........ okay feeling gone now jst bored!!!
spelling for the...win?
Have you ever had sex with your twin? I know I would if I had one. xp
^^ok sweatdrop thats disgusting....*goes 2 vomit*
Gossamer widow
:/ I'm the alive one.

wot the hell is dat supposed 2 mean? eek stare
*blinks* Well....

My twin is my best friend in the entire world. We bicker all the damn time, but we get over ourselves pretty quickly (she bullies me around sometimes). I embarrass her a lot in public, because she's a bit shy and I have no shame. ^_^

My relationship with her isn't perfect, but it's nice enough. I can't imagine not having her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff