Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heroic Traveler

10,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
coming on the internet ever.

s**t man sometimes the things you find out, you just, you just don't wana know.
I say this to myself each and everyday as I contemplate suicide in my lonely apartment knowing the only way to please myself and others is by putting on a fake persona over the even faker persona before. cry ******** this game! 'I'm out.

Heroic Traveler

10,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
justsomeblackie
I say this to myself each and everyday as I contemplate suicide in my lonely apartment knowing the only way to please myself and others is by putting on a fake persona over the even faker persona before. cry ******** this game! 'I'm out.

oh s**t man, r u okay????
Nopokeyloki
justsomeblackie

This the best joke I've heard all day, tbh. Nah sadly I'm not. Got to go to doctor and discuss how I was raped in the military and prob take more meds for this tramautizationing effect and damage it has done on my life. I figured out I was ******** over by them last visit saying how they screwed me up in 2010 and I was suppose to be getting benefits for it and wasn't. emo This why my posts lacked in quality and I took a long hiatus from gaia while in.

Interstellar Genius

Last time I came around the internet, I saw a horse kill two girls at a lemon party

That's how I remember it, anyway

Heroic Traveler

10,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
justsomeblackie
Nopokeyloki
justsomeblackie

This the best joke I've heard all day, tbh. Nah sadly I'm not. Got to go to doctor and discuss how I was raped in the military and prob take more meds for this tramautizationing effect and damage it has done on my life. I figured out I was ******** over by them last visit saying how they screwed me up in 2010 and I was suppose to be getting benefits for it and wasn't. emo This why my posts lacked in quality and I took a long hiatus from gaia while in.

get the ******** in tc so i can talk to u man

Interstellar Genius

Same there's stuff that's just completely useless with no value in life that would just take up space and I'd have to file it under unessential referential information in my head.

Heroic Traveler

10,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
BubbIeBobble
:3

get in tc

v72's Widow

Anti Consumer

justsomeblackie
Idk man it's no different from real life really.
Nopokeyloki
justsomeblackie
Nopokeyloki
justsomeblackie

get the ******** in tc so i can talk to u man

Nah I'm eating then I'm go soak under the water in the tub like usual to clear my mind and thoughts.
The_Return_of_Tiberius
Noticed the changes in your avi, nice.
justsomeblackie
The_Return_of_Tiberius
Noticed the changes in your avi, nice.
Yeah I like the new face, it appears more menacing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff