Welcome to Gaia! ::

Teh Chou
You know, sometimes I think about Gawd. Not God, Gawd. And then I- OH s**t BEES!

Oh noes. D:

....... gonk SPATULA.
This forum kind of reminds me of a weird story I heard. It might have been a Darwin Award or something.

Anyways it goes like this:

This guys builds a weird electrical apparatus to get his rocks off. He uses it, he blows his load, the "moisture" causes a short-circuit and he electrocutes himself.

Nasty way to die.
Watertrainer06
I was sodomised at church once by one of my friend's dads, so naturaly, sex and religion come hand-in-hand in my book. Wheneevr I see or hear someone pray, I get a big ******** hardon.

As for jacking off, thats cool. I have this vid of me jerking off on my computer, and sometimes when I feel silly, I play it and start jerking off.

Yeah. That's kind of like what happened to me too. stressed I don't really want to get into it, though. sweatdrop

Long story short, religion turns me on now, but I can never trust a priest again. crying
I thought about God and religion once... then the reality that both ar just myths struck me like a flying potatoe.
blackchaos13
I thought about God and religion once... then the reality that both ar just myths struck me like a flying potatoe.

I like how the 'e' that was supposed to follow "ar" somehow migrated to the end of "potato."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff