Welcome to Gaia! ::

Some woman asked me to help her put a stained glass window decal on her front door. I simply said I've never really done anything like that because it's not really my thing. She immediately gets defensive and says that it might seem stupid to me, but a lot of the things men do seem stupid to her.

And then blurts out that she saw me changing my car battery last week and that that seemed stupid to her. And before I could even say anything she then blurts out "mowing the grass, getting firewood -- these are all things you do that seem stupid to me. Men and women are just different."

Like for real, b***h?

How do you even compare decorating a window panel on your front door to doing things that actually have to be done?

I didn't even get mad either, I was just like "uhhh," but now that it's been about two hours it's really starting to sink in. Like how stupid and ignorant this ho actually is.

Kindly Lunatic

I wouldda crumpled up the decal and stepped on it.

Also I'm a girl and I have no problem doing manual labor. My friend's mom paid me to pull weeds in their yard when I was a teenager.

My boyfriend grew up on a farm so when we visit his parents I sometimes try to help but he can carry one bale of hay in each hand and I struggle with just one bale to myself crying

Chatty Smoker

That's weird. She sounds really... odd. I wouldn't use her to stereotype all women though. I honestly don't know anyone like that. I think changing a car battery and getting firewood is more important than a window decal also.
Don't think about other peoples stupidity it'll only piss you off more
br0wneyed-babe
That's weird. She sounds really... odd. I wouldn't use her to stereotype all women though. I honestly don't know anyone like that. I think changing a car battery and getting firewood is more important than a window decal also.
he said some women

Feral Fatcat

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Well, I think that some women weren't raised to do manual labor and they still want to be proficient at the things they can do. But I grew up in the country and everyone does manual labor here so, I don't have that problem. However, I am understanding of it.

Winner

bruh, you have the restraint of a lord
i would've gave her a piece of my mind

edit: did restraint play a part on your side?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff