Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codger

idk why but all of a sudden this came to mind.

so i would assume a different identity for a week cause you know, psychotic.

1.Isadora Faber - I was a single mother of 2 who lives in some latin country, ofc. i was also a prominent female figure in the world of politics.

2. K Pop Star Zori - I like to pretend that im a korean pop star every now and then, its kinda fun. I used to tell people that my publicist doesn't want me to post on the GD anymore as its bad publicity.

3. Divocee zori - I told the GD that im actually in my 40's divorced, retired with 3 kids.

4. Californian Zori - I lived the life of a californian for a week and pretend i've never heard of australia but refer to it quite a lot anyway.

5. Stuttering zori - i didn't really do this as often as i felt really horrible after wards but i told people that i stutter and then when someone said they stutter too, my face went red in shame and embarrassment cause it felt so low.

6. Pro gamer zori - I told people that im a pro gamer even though im probably the worst person you'll ever get to play with.

7. Michaella Rigelle De Castro - I was a female super model at one point in time, didn't get to use this identity that much but it was kind of fun.

these are some of the identities that i assumed on the GD.

i think my favourite one is, Isadora Faber. people treated me differently on that identity for some reason.

In a relationship with User 37777217

Noob

nice cool amajing

Codger

old man saltychips
nice cool amajing

i'd assume your identity but then i'd be in debt and bored evil
Lmao no wounder i found an interest in your personality because i have various identities as well

my first persona was

1. NS Ducks, polite and caring that complimented often. I had the same mentality of a cber that dressed with yellow attire

2 Ducks Bear, bitter and mean that criticized ppl for conforming to the gd norms of making personal friends by joining cliques/ wolf attire

3. My current one/ conservative and very selective of the ppl i communicate with

i dnt intend to make anymore because im done with putting time on this syte
Ducksbearlobsta
Lmao no wounder i found an interest in your personality because i have various identities as well

my first persona was

1. NS Ducks, polite and caring that complimented often. I had the same mentality of a cber that dressed with yellow attire

2 Ducks Bear, bitter and mean that criticized ppl for conforming to the gd norms of making personal friends by joining cliques/ wolf attire

3. My current one/ conservative and very selective of the ppl i communicate with

I like Duckie a lot

Codger

Ducksbearlobsta

my first persona was

I don't always put on personalities but at times i do as i don't really take anyone in here seriously.
the only time i actually take someone seriously here is when i am speaking to a friend that i actually know outside of GD, like a few of em or when i am speaking about my family.

When i talk about my fam which rarely ever happens, i try not to screw around with it.
Bames Jond O07
Ducksbearlobsta

my first persona was

I like Duckie a lot
Your to kind

Only Eryah has called Duckie

I like her a lot but you as well now after the compliment
Shamanistic Zori
Ducksbearlobsta

my first persona was

I don't always put on personalities but at times i do as i don't really take anyone in here seriously.
the only time i actually take someone seriously here is when i am speaking to a friend that i actually know outside of GD, like a few of em or when i am speaking about my family.

When i talk about my fam which rarely ever happens, i try not to screw around with it.
me too. there are times when i make the effort to go into detail by being myself when im talking about personal experiences but i always have a theme i base avi on that is articulated through the way i post

im heading to mebourne over the week end. do you know any good arcades in the city. i havnt played games in months and miss shoot em ups lol
Ducksbearlobsta
Bames Jond O07
Ducksbearlobsta

my first persona was

I like Duckie a lot
Your to kind

Who's Eyrah I don't know any Eyrah I don't know what you're talking about. ninja
Bames Jond O07
Ducksbearlobsta
Bames Jond O07
Ducksbearlobsta

my first persona was

I like Duckie a lot
Your to kind

Who's Eyrah I don't know any Eyrah I don't know what you're talking about. ninja
She is such lovely girl. If you meet her you would understand why I feel the way i do about her. Idc much about th gd but this girl is really worth making the time to chat too
Ducksbearlobsta
Bames Jond O07
Ducksbearlobsta
Bames Jond O07
Ducksbearlobsta

my first persona was

I like Duckie a lot
Your to kind

She is such lovely girl. If you meet her you would understand why I feel the way i do about her. Idc much about th gd but this girl is really worth making the time to chat too

crying

This literally touched my dead heart.

Feral Girl

old man saltychips
nice cool amajing

Mewling Dabbler

I wish I was a kpop star. Then again it's a lot of work and you're basically a living, dancing, singing doll
Bames Jond O07
Ducksbearlobsta
Bames Jond O07
Ducksbearlobsta
Bames Jond O07
Ducksbearlobsta

my first persona was

I like Duckie a lot
Your to kind

crying

This literally touched my dead heart.
Love you Eyrah

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out