Welcome to Gaia! ::

How come no one ever complains about agnostics?
We need attention too. :[

I like when people go "I'M ATHEIST" then celebrate Christmas. Der, Christmas isn't actually Jesus's birthday, its a pagan holiday. Pagans have a religion, therefore you are celebrating a religious holiday. "BUT CRISHMUS IS COMMERCHALIZED" maybe, but its still based on religion from pretty much every angle. If everyone could celebrate Christmas since it has "no religious meaning anymore" why doesn't everyone do it? Because they associate it as a Christian holiday.
lol@ this.
I'm not atheist, but you can't generalize.
Yes, some atheists are narcissistic.
But there are narcissistic everywhere, regardless of religion.
Oh and your typing sucks.
Atheists are dumb, they don't even look their own religion up, and don't even realize it IS a religion in its self. They hate christians because they say they're all self righteous but THEY'RE the ones who are so self righteous and out to get everyone who aren't like them.

Plus they're fags, their symbol is "the invisible pink unicorn"
twinrix
Atheists are dumb, they don't even look their own religion up, and don't even realize it IS a religion in its self. They hate christians because they say they're all self righteous but THEY'RE the ones who are so self righteous and out to get everyone who aren't like them.

Rude much?
If you're a Christian, get off this board, because that's not anything a TRUE Christian would say.
Don't use the word "f**".
That's highly offensive to some people. Don't use it.
Atheists can believe what they want.
If you believe in God, then you do know that God gave free will.
They're exercising their right of free will.
Not all atheists hate Christians.
You're just being rude and going by stereotypes.
Black Cherry Milkshake
How come no one ever complains about agnostics?
We need attention too. :[

I like when people go "I'M ATHEIST" then celebrate Christmas. Der, Christmas isn't actually Jesus's birthday, its a pagan holiday. Pagans have a religion, therefore you are celebrating a religious holiday. "BUT CRISHMUS IS COMMERCHALIZED" maybe, but its still based on religion from pretty much every angle. If everyone could celebrate Christmas since it has "no religious meaning anymore" why doesn't everyone do it? Because they associate it as a Christian holiday.

Just because other people associate Christmas with the birth of Jesus doesn't mean everyone does.
twinrix

By what definition is atheism a religion?

6,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
okay number uno.
that was very difficult to read
and point b
i dont really believe in god, but i dont go around telling everybody
almost all of my friends are strong believers in god
and please
please
stop making a complete a*****e of yourself.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Quinzel
twinrix

By the one that they made up on the spot just 10 seconds before they posted, I guess.
Jesus writes like that.
What the ******** was that?
Valheita
Quinzel
twinrix

By the one that they made up on the spot just 10 seconds before they posted, I guess.

Ohhh right, I forgot about that one. Is that the one they never care to explain?
Saying that atheists are retarded (yes, it is spelled with "d", not "t" as you earlier spelt: retarted), is the same as saying all christians are retarded.

True, there are some good and bad in each, but it's not fair to generalize. Some atheists can be complete idiots, and some over-zealous christians can be complete idiots.

twinrix

ATHEISTS COMPLETELY IGNORE RELIGIONS! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?! THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE TO LABEL PEOPLE WITHOUT A FAITH IS JUST SO GODDAMN STUPID!!! AND STOP MAKING A GENERALIZATION ON THE WHOLE GODDAMN GROUP! YOUR ARGUEMENT IS A GODDAMN FALLACY AND THEREFORE NOT CONCRETE IN ANY WAY!

FAIL

EPIC FAIL

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Quinzel
Valheita
Quinzel
twinrix

Oh right, I forgot about that one. Is that the one they never care to explain?
Yeah. That's the one. The one that helps them sleep at night.

(This is kinda mean...)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces