Welcome to Gaia! ::

taxicab messiah
Or I suppose I would kill the one I loved, and then myself.. crying Oh so romantic. Not really.
And if you were to do that, it'd be totally understandable.
Probably the person I loved. I mean come on, I'd move on and there could be other people out there who were saved that I might like. o.o
I'd hide under a chair and cry.
DokuroChan
kill everyone, them myself, cuz I'm emo and s**t like that.
You've be leaving your loved one/s alone and defeat the whole purpose of being with them, though.
hakeber
taxicab messiah
Or I suppose I would kill the one I loved, and then myself.. crying Oh so romantic. Not really.
And if you were to do that, it'd be totally understandable.

Yeah.. the world isn't really that great, anyways. I think I'd rather be dead.
Arilitha
Probably the person I loved. I mean come on, I'd move on and there could be other people out there who were saved that I might like. o.o

That's mean crying
Arilitha
The guy I'm with is who I believe to be my soulmate/one and only. Now I know a lot of people don't believe in that, but I do. So, what if you thought you found a soulmate?
Killing off the entire population, and the one I love living.

I've already informed my friends if we were thrown into a Battle Royale situation, I would happily slaughter them, if it meant my survival.
No wonder why they don't let me touch sharp things. ):
NightmareNurse
I've already informed my friends if we were thrown into a Battle Royale situation, I would happily slaughter them, if it meant my survival.
I'd kill myself before killing anyone if that were the option given to me. Would you feel remorse? surprised
hm, this is hard. I think I'd choose to kill the whole population.
busy_lady99
hm, this is hard. I think I'd choose to kill the whole population.
And have generations of incest?

haha, it'd be like a whole new creation story of Adam and Eve.
hakeber
NightmareNurse
I'd kill myself before killing anyone if that were the option given to me. Would you feel remorse? surprised

Probably not.
I might feel a bit sad that my friends were gone but.
Wouldn't they want me to live? n _n.
dramamine
idkill the entire population.

weshall repopulate it anditwill belovely andincest will nolonger be seenas immoral~

ninja

Heh, yeah. That'd be my second option.

I agree with other people though; I'd rather kill myself. Because I couldn't kill my boyfriend. But I couldn't kill any of my friends and family either...

Can I hide the people I care about in a little box in a bomb shelter and THEN destroy the rest of the population...? I guess not...

Suicide all the way! cool

User Image
I'd kill the entire population. Then, the people I love would respect me and know better than to screw with me and they'd do anything I wanted because I could say: Do it or you're next, bish! *runs finger horizontaly over throat* cool
me i would choose to neither except kill myself cuz i love life and i would want others to experience it soo i would take myself to save others its no biggy rele....but im weird like that rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff